Physician meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Physician.
- (noun) : a licensed medical practitioner
More words from Urdu related to Physician
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Physician meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Physician in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Physician
What are the meanings of Physician in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Physician in Urdu are بید - beyd, معالج - moallij, طبیب - tabiib and حکیم - hakiim. To understand how would you translate the word Physician in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Physician or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Physician synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Physician. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Physician in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Physician in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Physician with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by physician?
Meanings of physician are بید - beyd, معالج - moallij, طبیب - tabiib and حکیم - hakiim
Whats the definition of physician?
Definition of the physician are
- a licensed medical practitioner
What is the synonym of physician?
Synonym of word physician are wicker, treatiser, wattle, therapeutist, rattan, theomachist, osier, theurgist, pallial, doctor
What are the idioms with the word physician?
Here are the idioms with the word physician in them.
- An ill physician cannot cure others
- Every man is either a fool or a physician after thirty years of age
- Go not for every grief to the physician nor for every quarrel to the lawyer nor for every thirst to the pot
- God heals and the physician hath thanks
- Happy is the physician who is called in at the end of the illness
What are the idioms related to physician?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word physician.
- Time cures more than the doctor
- The visits of many physicians have killed me
- A little know ledge is dangerous thing
- A little knowledge is a dangerous thing
- Better go without medicine than call in an unskillful physician
What are the quotes with word physician?
Here are the quotes with the word physician in them
- The art of healing comes from nature, not from the physician. Therefore the physician must start from nature, with an open mind. — Paracelsus
- Death is the liberator of him whom freedom cannot release, the physician of him whom medicine cannot cure, and the comforter of him whom time cannot console. — Charles Caleb Colton
- I learned very early that our health is always impaired by some excess either of food or abstinence, and I never had any physician except myself. — Giacomo Casanova
- The good physician treats the disease the great physician treats the patient who has the disease. — William Osler