Pipe meanings in Urdu
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Pipe.
- (noun) : a long tube made of metal or plastic that is used to carry water or oil or gas etc.
- (noun) : a tube with a small bowl at one end; used for smoking tobacco
- (noun) : a tubular wind instrument
- (noun) : a hollow cylindrical shape
- (noun) : the flues and stops on a pipe organ
- (verb) : trim with piping
- (verb) : play on a pipe
- (verb) : transport by pipeline
- (verb) : utter a shrill cry
More words related to the meanings of Pipe
More words from Urdu related to Pipe
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Pipe meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اکڑنازور دے کر نکلنانلکینَلمرلیآنتیں یا انتڑیاں نکالنافوارہ چھوٹنانرمی سے ضرب لگانامرلی یا نے بجاناجراتسنگ موسیکھٹکھٹانابمبانلجرینوک دار نلینفیرفوج یا شکار کا نرسنگامچھلی پکڑنے کا کانٹاآبنائےدھار نکلنا یا پڑناتھاپآب گزرآنتیں نکالناپرنالاپرکوسالغوزہطاقتٹونٹیدھپاتار دانلوٹ کر برباد کرناپرنالہڈنڈینَالِیالغوزااوجھدھار نکلنانلکابانسریرستہبہناکھٹکانئےپائپباہِمتتیز دھار نکلناہلکی سی تھپکیبگل ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Pipe
What are the meanings of Pipe in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Pipe in Urdu are بنسی - Bansi, نل - nal, نلی - nali, بانسری - baansri, نلکی - nalki, قرنا - qurna, نلکا - nalka, مرلی - Murli, نے - nae and الغوزہ - Alghoza. To understand how would you translate the word Pipe in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Pipe or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Pipe synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Pipe. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Pipe in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Pipe in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Pipe with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by pipe?
Meanings of pipe are بنسی - Bansi, نل - nal, نلی - nali, بانسری - baansri, نلکی - nalki, قرنا - qurna, نلکا - nalka, مرلی - Murli, نے - nae and الغوزہ - Alghoza
Whats the definition of pipe?
Definition of the pipe are
- a long tube made of metal or plastic that is used to carry water or oil or gas etc.
- a tube with a small bowl at one end; used for smoking tobacco
- a tubular wind instrument
- a hollow cylindrical shape
- the flues and stops on a pipe organ
- trim with piping
- play on a pipe
- transport by pipeline
- utter a shrill cry
What is the synonym of pipe?
Synonym of word pipe are flute, duct, fish hook, tubercle, flute a bec, tube, flutes, marrow bone, fluted, gut
What are the idioms related to pipe?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word pipe.
- Every reed will not make a pipe
- The cause being taken away the effect is removed
- Crooked by nature is never made straight by education
- What is bred in the bone will never come out of flesh
- What is crooked in nature cannot be straightened by art
What are the quotes with word pipe?
Here are the quotes with the word pipe in them
- No matter how carefully you plan your goals they will never be more than pipe dreams unless you pursue them with gusto. — W.Clement Stone
- Smoke the pipe of peace, bury the tomahawk, and become one nation. — Zebulon Pike
- Religion, like water, may be free, but when they pipe it to you, you've got to help pay for piping. And the Piper! — Abigail Van Buren
- I had this totally impossible dream of being an actress. Trust me, just because I'm lucky enough to be doing this doesn't make any of this less of a pipe dream. And nothing gets my juices flowing like a really great performance. To see someone on stage, I get really excited. — Olivia Thirlby