Tube meanings in Urdu
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Tube.
- (noun) : a hollow cylindrical shape
- (noun) : electronic device consisting of a system of electrodes arranged in an evacuated glass or metal envelope
- (noun) : an electric railway operating below the surface of the ground (usually in a city)
- (noun) : conduit consisting of a long hollow object (usually cylindrical) used to hold and conduct objects or liquids or gases
- (noun) : (anatomy) any hollow cylindrical body structure
- (verb) : place or enclose in a tube
- (verb) : ride or float on an inflated tube
- (verb) : convey in a tube
- (verb) : provide with a tube or insert a tube into
Edible substances evoke the secretion of thick, concentrated saliva. Why? The answer, obviously, is that this enables the mass of food to pass smoothly through the tube leading from the mouth into the stomach.
More words related to the meanings of Tube
More words from Urdu related to Tube
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Tube meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
قابوڈبوناکھائنرمی سے ضرب لگانانالیاں بناناپانی جانے کا راستہنوک دار نلینکاس کرنانکلنے کی راہمزمارچھوٹی خندقکھٹکاباہِمتدھار نکلنا یا پڑناپائپگھٹیا رہائش گاہپکڑمہارتسنکجراتبراہپرنالارودباربدررومکمل طور پر نکال لینامخرجنلکیخانہتھپکیبھیڑ بکری کی انتٹونٹینےکتوں کی ٹولیپنجہچٹکیڈیسالصاف کرناناب داننابداندریا کا راستہپڑے رہنانالابانسریشِٹلجھریتھپھپاناجلا کر خاک کرنادھار نکلنانلوادکان ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Tube
What are the meanings of Tube in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Tube in Urdu are نالی - naali, نل - nal and نلی - nali. To understand how would you translate the word Tube in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Tube or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Tube synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Tube. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Tube in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Tube in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Tube with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by tube?
Meanings of tube are نالی - naali, نل - nal and نلی - nali
Whats the definition of tube?
Definition of the tube are
- a hollow cylindrical shape
- electronic device consisting of a system of electrodes arranged in an evacuated glass or metal envelope
- an electric railway operating below the surface of the ground (usually in a city)
- conduit consisting of a long hollow object (usually cylindrical) used to hold and conduct objects or liquids or gases
- (anatomy) any hollow cylindrical body structure
- place or enclose in a tube
- ride or float on an inflated tube
- convey in a tube
- provide with a tube or insert a tube into
What is the synonym of tube?
Synonym of word tube are masseuse, grovels, barrel of a gun, jet, grooving, grooves, water drain, conduit, groover, groofs
What are the idioms related to tube?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word tube.
- Crooked by nature is never made straight by education
- What is bred in the bone will never come out of flesh
- What is crooked in nature cannot be straightened by art
What are the quotes with word tube?
Here are the quotes with the word tube in them
- Even crushed against his brother in the Tube the average Englishman pretends desperately that he is alone. — Germaine Greer
- When I go to the clinic next and sit with a tube in my arm and watch the poison go in, I'm in an attitude of abject passivity. It doesn't feel like fighting at all it just feels like submitting. — Christopher Hitchens
- Edible substances evoke the secretion of thick, concentrated saliva. Why? The answer, obviously, is that this enables the mass of food to pass smoothly through the tube leading from the mouth into the stomach. — Ivan Pavlov
- The Secret Intelligence Service I knew occupied dusky suites of little rooms opposite St James's Park Tube station in London. — John le Carre