Duct meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Duct.
- (noun) : a bodily passage or tube lined with epithelial cells and conveying a secretion or other substance
- (noun) : an enclosed conduit for a fluid
- (noun) : a continuous tube formed by a row of elongated cells lacking intervening end walls
- راستہ جس کے ذریعے کوئی مائع بہے
More words related to the meanings of Duct
More words from Urdu related to Duct
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Duct meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اکڑنادریا کی گزر گاہتازی خانہکھوکھلا کرنابنسیمضبوط پکڑناگڑناحریصنالیفوارہ چھوٹناتار داننکاسگرفتغرقتنگ وادیدھپالوٹ کر برباد کرناسنگ موسینَالِیکتا گھرپکڑنامرلیتوجہ متعطف کرناپرنالہنلیپانی جانے کا راستہنوک دار نلینکاس کرنانکلنے کی راہعبورڈبونارستہنرمی سے ضرب لگانانالیاں بنانادھار نکلنا یا پڑناپائپگھٹیا رہائش گاہتھامنامزمارخندق کھودناکھٹکاباہِمتپرنالارودباربدررومکمل طور پر نکال لینامخرجکلپسنکدم ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Duct
What are the meanings of Duct in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Duct in Urdu are نالی - naali, نل - nal and نلی - nali. To understand how would you translate the word Duct in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Duct or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Duct synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Duct. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Duct in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Duct in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Duct with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by duct?
Meanings of duct are نالی - naali, نل - nal and نلی - nali
Whats the definition of duct?
Definition of the duct are
- a bodily passage or tube lined with epithelial cells and conveying a secretion or other substance
- an enclosed conduit for a fluid
- a continuous tube formed by a row of elongated cells lacking intervening end walls
- راستہ جس کے ذریعے کوئی مائع بہے
What is the synonym of duct?
Synonym of word duct are sewering, drain, water pump, ophthalmoscopy, plantule, conduit, tube, ophthalmoscope, placentas, cloaca
What are the idioms related to duct?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word duct.
- Crooked by nature is never made straight by education
- What is bred in the bone will never come out of flesh
- What is crooked in nature cannot be straightened by art
What are the quotes with word duct?
Here is the quote with the word duct in them
- When they searched my car, they said that they found a gasoline canister and I think duct tape. Who wouldn't have a gasoline canister on them when driving 3,000 miles across country? — Sherman Austin