Pretend meanings in Urdu
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Pretend.
- (verb) : behave unnaturally or affectedly
- (verb) : put forward, of a guess, in spite of possible refutation
- (verb) : represent fictitiously, as in a play, or pretend to be or act like
- (noun) : the enactment of a pretense
- (verb) : state insincerely
- (verb) : put forward a claim and assert right or possession of
- (adjective satellite) : imagined as in a play
When you're a stay-at-home mother you have to pretend it's really boring, but it's not. It's enriching and fulfilling, and an amazing experience. And then when you're a working mother you have to pretend that you feel guilty all day long.
More words related to the meanings of Pretend
More words from Urdu related to Pretend
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Pretend meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نقلیڈھالنابہروپ کرنایکجا ہوناتوڑناسانٹناپسند کرنابہروپکاذِب ہونادھاندلفراہم کرناٹہنیوں کو گونتھناملناخود نمائ کرنااکٹھے اگناچھپاناچھانٹا ہوامکرصورت بناناشاخفراہم ہوناسینامتحد ہونانکالناجھٹلاناڈھونگ کرنانَقَلجڑناہو جاناحاصل کرنابہروپ بھرنابہروپ رکھنامستشنیٰپاکھنڈاختراع کرنابیداکٹھا ہوناٹانکاسٹناچنناغَلط رَدّو بَدَل کرنالگاناجوڑنابہرُوپجمع ہونامناسب لگناپہنچناانتخاب کرناحیلہتَردِيد کرنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Pretend
|Trail a pike||سپاہی بننا|
|Turn king or queen evidence||وعدہ معاف گواہ بننا|
What are the meanings of Pretend in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Pretend in Urdu are بننا - banna, نخرے دکھانا - nakhrey dikhaana, ڈھونگ کرنا - dhong karna and سوانگ بھرنا - sawaang bharna. To understand how would you translate the word Pretend in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Pretend or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Pretend synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Pretend. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Pretend in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Pretend in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Pretend with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by pretend?
Meanings of pretend are بننا - banna, نخرے دکھانا - nakhrey dikhaana, ڈھونگ کرنا - dhong karna and سوانگ بھرنا - sawaang bharna
Whats the definition of pretend?
Definition of the pretend are
- behave unnaturally or affectedly
- put forward, of a guess, in spite of possible refutation
- represent fictitiously, as in a play, or pretend to be or act like
- the enactment of a pretense
- state insincerely
- put forward a claim and assert right or possession of
- imagined as in a play
What is the synonym of pretend?
Synonym of word pretend are becomingness, weave, swank, stitch, show airs, sham, select, semble, pluck, feign
What are the idioms related to pretend?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word pretend.
- Be the end of
- Bring to pass
- Debtors are liars
- Dig one own grave
- Dig ones own grave
What are the quotes with word pretend?
Here are the quotes with the word pretend in them
- When you're a stay-at-home mother you have to pretend it's really boring, but it's not. It's enriching and fulfilling, and an amazing experience. And then when you're a working mother you have to pretend that you feel guilty all day long. — Amy Poehler
- I like to pretend that my art has nothing to do with me. — Roy Lichtenstein
- People discuss my art and pretend to understand as if it were necessary to understand, when it's simply necessary to love. — Claude Monet
- Always keep that happy attitude. Pretend that you are holding a beautiful fragrant bouquet. — Earl Nightingale