Gather meanings in Urdu
Gather meanings in Urdu are جڑنا, اکٹھا کرنا, جوڑنا, فراہم کرنا, جمع کرنا, کھسوٹنا, ایک جا کرنا, یکجا کرنا, بٹورنا, بننا, اکھٹا کرنا, اکٹھا ہونا, ایک جا ہونا, فراہم ہونا, چناوٹ, یکجا ہونا, تہ, سمیٹنا, جمع ہونا, اکھٹا ہونا Gather in Urdu. More meanings of gather, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word Gather.
- (verb) : assemble or get together
- (verb) : collect in one place
- (noun) : the act of gathering something
- (noun) : sewing consisting of small folds or puckers made by pulling tight a thread in a line of stitching
- (verb) : conclude from evidence
- (verb) : look for (food) in nature
- (verb) : get people together
- (verb) : increase or develop
- (verb) : draw together into folds or puckers
- (verb) : draw and bring closer
There's a sense of aliveness that comes from connection, shared experience. And you see it in every place. You see it when ball players jump up and down, gather at home plate, hugging, and it's not just because they're winning, it's that shared moment, that feeling of - we enter the world alone, we leave alone.
More words related to the meanings of Gather
More words from Urdu related to Gather
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Gather meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ملناپسندیدہجھنجلاناجالابٹورنالونداسلائ کرناآنکڑاجُھنڈسوانگٹٹاپرت اترناشامل کرناچھیدسنگمجمع ہو جاناشامل ہوناکار نامہشکنمنسلک کرناموجوداتگودامترقی دینابھیچناگتھا ہوا ہوناجڑائ کامکھلیانخوشہپارچہپٹاجیمناتعلق پیدا کرناگانٹھ بندھنالوٹزمرہہم بستری کرناسلسلہکھینچنادفینہانجمنچیدہرقہپپڑیملاناگمڑاڈھانپناگجکحساب کرنالپٹزیب دینا ...
Idioms with the word Gather in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Gather
What are the meanings of Gather in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Gather in Urdu are جوڑنا - jorna, بننا - banna, اکٹھا کرنا - ikattha karna, جمع کرنا - jama karna, جمع ہونا - jama hona, کھسوٹنا - khasotna, اکھٹا کرنا - ikhatta karna, تہ - Tay, جڑنا - jurna, اکھٹا ہونا, ایک جا کرنا, فراہم کرنا - faraaham karna, یکجا کرنا - yakja karna, سمیٹنا - sameytna, بٹورنا - batorna, اکٹھا ہونا - ikattha hona and یکجا ہونا - yakja hona. To understand how would you translate the word Gather in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Gather or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Gather synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Gather. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Gather in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Gather in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Gather with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by gather?
Meanings of gather are جوڑنا - jorna, بننا - banna, اکٹھا کرنا - ikattha karna, جمع کرنا - jama karna, جمع ہونا - jama hona, کھسوٹنا - khasotna, اکھٹا کرنا - ikhatta karna, تہ - Tay, جڑنا - jurna, اکھٹا ہونا, ایک جا کرنا, فراہم کرنا - faraaham karna, یکجا کرنا - yakja karna, سمیٹنا - sameytna, بٹورنا - batorna, اکٹھا ہونا - ikattha hona and یکجا ہونا - yakja hona
Whats the definition of gather?
Definition of the gather are
- assemble or get together
- collect in one place
- the act of gathering something
- sewing consisting of small folds or puckers made by pulling tight a thread in a line of stitching
- conclude from evidence
- look for (food) in nature
- get people together
- increase or develop
- draw together into folds or puckers
- draw and bring closer
What is the synonym of gather?
Synonym of word gather are affix, select, cluster, acculturation, congregate, link, hent, garnering, asseverating, floor
What are the idioms with the word gather?
Here are the idioms with the word gather in them.
- Standing pools gather filth
- To gather roses
- To gather strength
- When a rich man dies the citizens gather from all parts but a poor man's funeral there is scarcely one man presents out of thousands
What are the idioms related to gather?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word gather.
- Roll up
- Knock together
- Make up
- Piece together
- Raise the wind
What are the quotes with word gather?
Here are the quotes with the word gather in them
- Another principle is, the deepest affections of our hearts gather around some human form in which are incarnated the living thoughts and ideas of the passing age. — Matthew Simpson
- There's a sense of aliveness that comes from connection, shared experience. And you see it in every place. You see it when ball players jump up and down, gather at home plate, hugging, and it's not just because they're winning, it's that shared moment, that feeling of - we enter the world alone, we leave alone. — Peter Guber
- By plucking her petals, you do not gather the beauty of the flower. — Rabindranath Tagore
- Whenever, at a party, I have been in the mood to study fools, I have always looked for a great beauty: they always gather round her like flies around a fruit stall. — Jean Paul