Stitch meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Stitch.
- (verb) : fasten by sewing; do needlework
- (noun) : a sharp spasm of pain in the side resulting from running
- (noun) : a link or loop or knot made by an implement in knitting, crocheting, embroidery, or sewing
More words from Urdu related to Stitch
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Stitch meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سوانگکنارہسلائتلخیٹھاٹرجڑناچراناسوانگ بھرناحاصل کرناتحفہہجومگتھا ہوا ہونالپٹفہرستاکھٹا کرنادردرفو کرنااکٹھا ہوناپسندیدہکپڑے بنناغولدوخت کرناباندھنامکرحسابخلشٹہنیوں سے باندھناجمع ہونابکوٹناتیزپہنچنامنتخبسلاناساتھ باندھنانخرے دکھاناگوٹاچھڑیایک جا کرناسختینسل بڑھانایکجا کرناپسند کرنافوجسانٹنادھوکے کی ٹٹیدنگلدلدوزیہوناتہتوچنا ...
Idiom with the word Stitch in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Stitch
|To pull a good oar||اچھا آدمی بننا|
|Trail a pike||سپاہی بننا|
|Turn king or queen evidence||وعدہ معاف گواہ بننا|
What are the meanings of Stitch in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Stitch in Urdu are سینا - senna, بننا - banna, ٹانکا - taanka and چبھن - chubhan. To understand how would you translate the word Stitch in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Stitch or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Stitch synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Stitch. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Stitch in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Stitch in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Stitch with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by stitch?
Meanings of stitch are سینا - senna, بننا - banna, ٹانکا - taanka and چبھن - chubhan
Whats the definition of stitch?
Definition of the stitch are
- fasten by sewing; do needlework
- a sharp spasm of pain in the side resulting from running
- a link or loop or knot made by an implement in knitting, crocheting, embroidery, or sewing
What is the synonym of stitch?
Synonym of word stitch are cassia, knish, sew, becomingness, list, weave, host, swank, sham, select
What are the idioms with the word stitch?
Here are the idioms with the word stitch in them.
- A stitch in time saves nine
What are the idioms related to stitch?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word stitch.
- A stitch in time saves nine
- Be the end of
- Bring to pass
- Debtors are liars
- Dig one own grave
What are the quotes with word stitch?
Here are the quotes with the word stitch in them
- I was never an ambitious girl, or even a self-confident one. I never went in for beauty pageants or wore a stitch of make-up until I went to Los Angeles. — Pamela Anderson
- All through my life what I've loved doing is watching movies. I love the escapism of film, I love stories. So it is incredible to be able to be in them as much as I am, to see them from the first stitch in a costume to the end product. — Keira Knightley