Promenade meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Promenade.
- (noun) : a public area set aside as a pedestrian walk
- (verb) : march in a procession
- (noun) : a march of all the guests at the opening of a formal dance
- (noun) : a square dance figure; couples march counterclockwise in a circle
- (noun) : a formal ball held for a school class toward the end of the academic year
- (verb) : take a leisurely walk
More words from Urdu related to Promenade
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Promenade meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom related to the meaning of Promenade
What are the meanings of Promenade in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Promenade in Urdu are روش - rawish and پٹڑی - Puttri. To understand how would you translate the word Promenade in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Promenade or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Promenade synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Promenade. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Promenade in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Promenade in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Promenade with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by promenade?
Meanings of promenade are روش - rawish and پٹڑی - Puttri
Whats the definition of promenade?
Definition of the promenade are
- a public area set aside as a pedestrian walk
- march in a procession
- a march of all the guests at the opening of a formal dance
- a square dance figure; couples march counterclockwise in a circle
- a formal ball held for a school class toward the end of the academic year
- take a leisurely walk
What is the synonym of promenade?
Synonym of word promenade are walk, passage, habitude, habit, gait, fashion, conduct, track, tenor, palterly
What are the idioms related to promenade?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word promenade.
- Turn about
What are the quotes with word promenade?
Here is the quote with the word promenade in them
- The day of the sun is like the day of a king. It is a promenade in the morning, a sitting on the throne at noon, a pageant in the evening. — Wallace Stevens