Reply meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Reply.
- (noun) : a statement (either spoken or written) that is made to reply to a question or request or criticism or accusation
- (verb) : react verbally
- (noun) : the speech act of continuing a conversational exchange
I am surprised by how not-adopted the video reply has been. What keeps other people from doing it, I think, is that they think a video comes across as 'I'm cool, look at how many e-mails I get.' That perception doesn't scare me, because I know who I am.
There are many people who feel that it is useless and futile to continue talking about peace and non-violence against a government whose only reply is savage attacks on an unarmed and defenceless people.
More words from Urdu related to Reply
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Reply meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نقلجیسے افراد کے جتھے کوہم رتبہجواب ہوناگننے والامنتشر کرناجتنادیا سلائیردنصف ثانیبرابریکساں ہوناململاچربہ اتارناکاٹ کرناموقوف کرنايکساںہم چشمجوابمد مقابلحریفسکے کا چہرہ والا رخبل مقابلفوج یا لشکر کو توڑناثانیٹکر کا شخصکاٹعکسیکساںبتیمتوازیجوڑمتفرق کرناعدیلمساوی ہوناگنتی کرنے والاتوڑناہم پایہفتیلہمنعمماثلعسکری خدمت سے برخاست کرنامیلموافق پڑناشمار کنندہتتر بتر کرناکفوہم سرنظر اندازیمثنیٰ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Reply
|No reason but||کوئی وجہ نہ ہونا جواب کی|
What are the meanings of Reply in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Reply in Urdu are جواب دینا - jawaab deyna and جواب - jawaab. To understand how would you translate the word Reply in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Reply or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Reply synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Reply. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Reply in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Reply in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Reply with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by reply?
Meanings of reply are جواب دینا - jawaab deyna and جواب - jawaab
Whats the definition of reply?
Definition of the reply are
- a statement (either spoken or written) that is made to reply to a question or request or criticism or accusation
- react verbally
- the speech act of continuing a conversational exchange
What is the synonym of reply?
Synonym of word reply are ansate, respondency, answering, respondence, respond, response, replicate, rejoinder, reciprocate, rejection
What are the idioms related to reply?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word reply.
- Get one's own back
- Snap one head nose off
- Snap ones head nose off
- To answer like a scot
- A fool may ask more questions in hour than a wise man can answer in seven years
What are the quotes with word reply?
Here are the quotes with the word reply in them
- A wise man is superior to any insults which can be put upon him, and the best reply to unseemly behavior is patience and moderation. — Moliere
- I am surprised by how not-adopted the video reply has been. What keeps other people from doing it, I think, is that they think a video comes across as 'I'm cool, look at how many e-mails I get.' That perception doesn't scare me, because I know who I am. — Gary Vaynerchuk
- There are many people who feel that it is useless and futile to continue talking about peace and non-violence against a government whose only reply is savage attacks on an unarmed and defenceless people. — Nelson Mandela
- The hope of a new politics does not lie in formulating a left-wing reply to the right-it lies in rejecting conventional political categories. — Christopher Lasch