Parallel meanings in Urdu
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Parallel.
- (noun) : something having the property of being analogous to something else
- (verb) : make or place parallel to something
- (verb) : duplicate or match
- (noun) : an imaginary line around the Earth parallel to the equator
- (noun) : (mathematics) one of a set of parallel geometric figures (parallel lines or planes)
- (verb) : be parallel to
- (adjective) : being everywhere equidistant and not intersecting
- (adjective satellite) : of or relating to the simultaneous performance of multiple operations
Moby Dick - that book is so amazing. I just realized that it starts with two characters meeting in bed that's how my book begins, too, but I hadn't noticed the parallel before, two characters forced to share a bed, reluctantly.
More words related to the meanings of Parallel
More words from Urdu related to Parallel
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Parallel meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اچھا جانناطلبیموافق پڑنانقطہ مقابلمرادفبدلپرستارمشابہہم سرنقلماقبلبرابر کاردہم جولیمانندمیلذکرمناسب ہونامطابقمترادفمد مقابلعبدویسا ہیبرابر والانصف ثانیسابقہہم معنیکاٹہم رتبہساحریفمماثلتسیدھا رخہم پہلوجواب دینایکساںمرید مخلصاسی طور سےمقولہبرابر ہوناجوابسندمقابلپیرموافقخواہش رکھنابتیمشابہتزائد مقداررقیب ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Parallel
|Tit for tat||جیسے کو تیسا اینٹ کا جواب پتھر|
|To answer like a scot||ذو معنی جواب دینا|
|To answer one in his own language||جواب ترکی بہ ترکی|
|No reason but||کوئی وجہ نہ ہونا جواب کی|
What are the meanings of Parallel in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Parallel in Urdu are متوازی - mutawaazi, نظیر - naziir, مساوی - masaawi and جواب - jawaab. To understand how would you translate the word Parallel in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Parallel or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Parallel synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Parallel. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Parallel in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Parallel in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Parallel with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by parallel?
Meanings of parallel are متوازی - mutawaazi, نظیر - naziir, مساوی - masaawi and جواب - jawaab
Whats the definition of parallel?
Definition of the parallel are
- something having the property of being analogous to something else
- make or place parallel to something
- duplicate or match
- an imaginary line around the Earth parallel to the equator
- (mathematics) one of a set of parallel geometric figures (parallel lines or planes)
- be parallel to
- being everywhere equidistant and not intersecting
- of or relating to the simultaneous performance of multiple operations
What is the synonym of parallel?
Synonym of word parallel are paralleled, citation, equids, reply, equinal, parallelepiped, match, equates, rejoinder, equimomental
What are the idioms related to parallel?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word parallel.
- An example is better than a hundred precepts
- Raw deal
- A fool may ask more questions in hour than a wise man can answer in seven years
- A roland for an oliver
What are the quotes with word parallel?
Here are the quotes with the word parallel in them
- To resist the frigidity of old age, one must combine the body, the mind, and the heart. And to keep these in parallel vigor one must exercise, study, and love. — Alan Bleasdale
- Moby Dick - that book is so amazing. I just realized that it starts with two characters meeting in bed that's how my book begins, too, but I hadn't noticed the parallel before, two characters forced to share a bed, reluctantly. — Michael Chabon
- Art is a harmony parallel with nature. — Paul Cezanne
- Now that women are jockeys, baseball umpires, atomic scientists, and business executives, maybe someday they can master parallel parking. — Bill Vaughan