Rhetoric meanings in Urdu
Rhetoric meanings in Urdu are بیان بازی, خطابت, بلاغت, دکھاوٹی, فنِ خطابت و فنِ تحریر, علمِ بیان, علم بدیع و معانی, بناوٹی Rhetoric in Urdu. More meanings of rhetoric, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Rhetoric.
- (noun) : loud and confused and empty talk
- (noun) : study of the technique and rules for using language effectively (especially in public speaking)
- (noun) : using language effectively to please or persuade
- (noun) : high-flown style; excessive use of verbal ornamentation
- گرج دار اور بھاری بھر کم الفاظ کا استعمال
The design of Rhetoric is to remove those Prejudices that lie in the way of Truth, to Reduce the Passions to the Government of Reasons to place our Subject in a Right Light, and excite our Hearers to a due consideration of it.
More words related to the meanings of Rhetoric
More words from Urdu related to Rhetoric
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Rhetoric meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
چمچمانافصاحتبھڑک دارریا کارمغروربے فائدہبدھومتوجہ کر لینے والامن گھڑتدھاگوںوينکوندنابناوٹیرنگیندکھاوٹیخواہ مخواہبَناوَٹیزبردستی کاچمکناچمکاراتلاقترنگیلاوعظموجیاکارت کرناحَيرَت اَنگيزٹھاٹ کا رسیاغیر حقیقیکھوکھلاخالی خولیفروزاںنقبخُود نُمانخریلابڑھ بڑھ کر باتیں بنانے والاديو مالائیکشیدہکمینہادنیٰچھیل چکنیاجھوٹیلفنگابے اثر کرناتعَجُب خَيزرنگ دارقلبیریتاچمکسخنرَنگِين ...
Idiom with the word Rhetoric in it
What are the meanings of Rhetoric in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Rhetoric in Urdu are بناوٹی - banaawati, بیان بازی, دکھاوٹی - dikhaawati, بلاغت - balaaghat and خطابت - khitaabat. To understand how would you translate the word Rhetoric in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Rhetoric or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Rhetoric synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Rhetoric. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Rhetoric in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Rhetoric in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Rhetoric with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by rhetoric?
Meanings of rhetoric are بناوٹی - banaawati, بیان بازی, دکھاوٹی - dikhaawati, بلاغت - balaaghat and خطابت - khitaabat
Whats the definition of rhetoric?
Definition of the rhetoric are
- loud and confused and empty talk
- study of the technique and rules for using language effectively (especially in public speaking)
- using language effectively to please or persuade
- high-flown style; excessive use of verbal ornamentation
- گرج دار اور بھاری بھر کم الفاظ کا استعمال
What is the synonym of rhetoric?
Synonym of word rhetoric are strained, exauthorate, pseudo, unhoused, false, rhetorizes, priggish, unbloodied, artificial, rhetorized
What are the idioms with the word rhetoric?
Here are the idioms with the word rhetoric in them.
- Spare your rhetoric and speak logic
What are the quotes with word rhetoric?
Here are the quotes with the word rhetoric in them
- The design of Rhetoric is to remove those Prejudices that lie in the way of Truth, to Reduce the Passions to the Government of Reasons to place our Subject in a Right Light, and excite our Hearers to a due consideration of it. — Mary Astell
- When liberals finally grasped the strength of popular feeling about the family, they cried to appropriate the rhetoric and symbolism of family values for their own purposes. — Christopher Lasch
- Roosevelt's declaration that Americans had 'nothing to fear but fear itself' was a glorious piece of inspirational rhetoric and just as gloriously wrong. — Russell Baker
- Web 2.0 ideas have a chirpy, cheerful rhetoric to them, but I think they consistently express a profound pessimism about humans, human nature and the human future. — Jaron Lanier