Texture meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Texture.
- (noun) : the feel of a surface or a fabric
- (noun) : the characteristic appearance of a surface having a tactile quality
- (noun) : the musical pattern created by parts being played or sung together
- (noun) : the essential quality of something
- (noun) : the physical composition of something (especially with respect to the size and shape of the small constituents of a substance)
I think we love bacon because it has all the qualities of an amazing sensory experience. When we cook it, the sizzling sound is so appetizing, the aroma is maddening, the crunch of the texture is so gratifying and the taste delivers every time.
More words related to the meanings of Texture
More words from Urdu related to Texture
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Texture meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
صلح کرنامیٹھی باتیںخصلتمعروفاختراعتعبيرڈھینگیاطلعتجعلجائتقلیدینسکاری ہوناتراش خراشدرستیکَپڑاطرزنخراصنعتی پیداوارتعَجُب خَيزاختراع کرنابنایا ہواچَھلآئینمتکبرظاہری صورتخرافتبيٹیبیان بازیدھوکہڈھنگبرتاوٴفَريبحکمتدکھاوٹبناؤسجاوٹبناناروپ بھرنافرضیذاتپیدا شدہنازمایاصورتخَيالیمعنینخریلاجا بھڑناپیدا کرنا ...
Idiom related to the meaning of Texture
What are the meanings of Texture in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Texture in Urdu are بناوٹ - banaawat, بنت - biunt, بناوٹی - banaawati, دھاگوں - Dhagoon and بافت - baaft. To understand how would you translate the word Texture in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Texture or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Texture synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Texture. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Texture in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Texture in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Texture with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by texture?
Meanings of texture are بناوٹ - banaawat, بنت - biunt, بناوٹی - banaawati, دھاگوں - Dhagoon and بافت - baaft
Whats the definition of texture?
Definition of the texture are
- the feel of a surface or a fabric
- the characteristic appearance of a surface having a tactile quality
- the musical pattern created by parts being played or sung together
- the essential quality of something
- the physical composition of something (especially with respect to the size and shape of the small constituents of a substance)
What is the synonym of texture?
Synonym of word texture are textures, affectation, daughter, manufacture, textless, rhetoric, make, textured, pretentious, forging
What are the idioms related to texture?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word texture.
- Facts are stubborn things
What are the quotes with word texture?
Here are the quotes with the word texture in them
- I think we love bacon because it has all the qualities of an amazing sensory experience. When we cook it, the sizzling sound is so appetizing, the aroma is maddening, the crunch of the texture is so gratifying and the taste delivers every time. — Alexandra Guarnaschelli
- Living in a rural setting exposes you to so many marvelous things - the natural world and the particular texture of small-town life, and the exhilarating experience of open space. — Susan Orlean
- Everyone makes pesto in a food processor. But the texture is better with a mortar and pestle, and it's just as fast. — Mario Batali