Run over meanings in Urdu
Run over meanings in Urdu is ختم Run over in Urdu. More meanings of run over, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Run over Definitions
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Run over.
- (verb) : flow or run over (a limit or brim)
- (verb) : injure or kill by knocking (someone or something) down and passing over the body, as with a vehicle
When my TV show, 'Sports Jobs with Junior Seau,' assigned me to be a 'Sports Illustrated' reporter for a weekend, I didn't realize I'd have to squeeze it in around another sports job. I had planned to retire from the NFL to enjoy the cushy lifestyle of a full-time reality TV star, but I wound up getting run over by a bull.
More words related to the meanings of Run over
More words from Urdu related to Run over
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Run over meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مُکَمَل کَردہچڑھتاانجامسراکناریانتفالتواتمامآخر ہوناشَکَست خُوردہذریعہاخیرآخرخاتمہ ہوناسماپتجیتااِختتامکرانہانجام تک پہچانااوپرآر پارختمکنارہمکملنکلتافیصلہحدکھونٹانجام تک پہنچناپرایک سرےانسرامدمتَکمِيل يافتَہسرسعاقبتتمامچھورپایاںفاضلاسٹاپ اووراختتاممائلخُوب چَمکايا ہُواپر سےنتیجہنہایتتمام یا پورا کرناپورازیادہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Run over
What are the meanings of Run over in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Run over in Urdu is ختم - khatm. To understand how would you translate the word Run over in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Run over or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Run over synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Run over. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Run over in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Run over in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Run over with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by run over?
Meaning of run over is ختم - khatm
Whats the definition of run over?
Definition of the run over are
- flow or run over (a limit or brim)
- injure or kill by knocking (someone or something) down and passing over the body, as with a vehicle
What is the synonym of run over?
Synonym of word run over are over, dash off, debruised, exterminated, disple, lop off, dowelled, spill over, ermined, overwing
What are the idioms related to run over?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word run over.
- A woman's work is never done
- Be through
- Come to naught
- Made up
- Fall off
What are the quotes with word run over?
Here are the quotes with the word run over in them
- I have bad reflexes. I was once run over by a car being pushed by two guys. — Woody Allen
- And I think that if I were a for real celebrity that was recognizable everywhere, I'd just crawl under a rock and you know, have someone run over the rock with a car, or something. — Steve Burns
- Neither a wise man nor a brave man lies down on the tracks of history to wait for the train of the future to run over him. — Dwight D.Eisenhower
- When my TV show, 'Sports Jobs with Junior Seau,' assigned me to be a 'Sports Illustrated' reporter for a weekend, I didn't realize I'd have to squeeze it in around another sports job. I had planned to retire from the NFL to enjoy the cushy lifestyle of a full-time reality TV star, but I wound up getting run over by a bull. — Junior Seau