Over meanings in Urdu
Over meanings in Urdu are بالا, پر, باقی, اوپر, پر سے, ختم, پار, چڑھتا, سرس, بڑھتا, نکلتا, فراواں, جیتا, زیادہ, فالتو, فاضل Over in Urdu. More meanings of over, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Over.
- (adjective satellite) : having come or been brought to a conclusion
- (adverb) : throughout a period of time
- (adverb) : at or to a point across intervening space etc.
- (adverb) : throughout an area
- (adverb) : over the entire area
- (noun) : (cricket) the division of play during which six balls are bowled at the batsman by one player from the other team from the same end of the pitch
- (adverb) : beyond the top or upper surface or edge; forward from an upright position
|I discovered that||میں اسے دریافت کرتا تھا|
More words related to the meanings of Over
More words from Urdu related to Over
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Over meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
گوکھروافزودثمر آورسِرامونڈھے کی چوڑی ہَڈیچالاکچھوکراپرےقدرتمالا مالبسابچانامتبححراِلاعیاشپاسمکرعمُوداًپھٹکراب بھیآگے سےختم کرناپگلیواہلازوالبینڈاعالم خارجیاتیجناحاخیرصغیربا وقارفاضلانہبقایافہیمعیناَنجام کو پُہنچا ہُوانئےوزن کرنازندہعفیفلبالباسٹاپ اوورفقطافراطعالِمنبیڑناچھوڑ کرجان دارخُرد سال جانوَر ...
Idioms with the word Over in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Over
What are the meanings of Over in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Over in Urdu are زیادہ - zeyaadah, پر - par, ختم - khatm, فاضل - faazil, اوپر - uupar, سرس - Saras, بالا - baala, فراواں - faraawaan, باقی - baaqi, فالتو - faaltu, پار - paar, جیتا - Jeeta and چڑھتا - charhta. To understand how would you translate the word Over in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Over or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Over synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Over. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Over in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Over in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Over with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by over?
Meanings of over are زیادہ - zeyaadah, پر - par, ختم - khatm, فاضل - faazil, اوپر - uupar, سرس - Saras, بالا - baala, فراواں - faraawaan, باقی - baaqi, فالتو - faaltu, پار - paar, جیتا - Jeeta and چڑھتا - charhta
Whats the definition of over?
Definition of the over are
- having come or been brought to a conclusion
- throughout a period of time
- at or to a point across intervening space etc.
- throughout an area
- over the entire area
- (cricket) the division of play during which six balls are bowled at the batsman by one player from the other team from the same end of the pitch
- beyond the top or upper surface or edge; forward from an upright position
What is the synonym of over?
Synonym of word over are overdoers, plume, keel over, scrapped, favillous, upher, ceruse, ultra, abraded, mainly
What are the idioms with the word over?
Here are the idioms with the word over in them.
- Could you go over that again
- Go over to or join the majority
- Hang over one head
- Hang over ones head
- He that hews over high the chips will fall into his eyes
What are the idioms related to over?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word over.
- Never have an idle hour nor an idle pound
- The trap to the high born is ambition
- Mildness governs better than anger
- Policy goes beyond strength
- The lad when praised become still worse
What are the quotes with word over?
Here are the quotes with the word over in them
- Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter. — Mark Twain
- Every man over forty is a scoundrel. — George Bernard Shaw
- To keep the heart unwrinkled, to be hopeful, kindly, cheerful, reverent that is to triumph over old age. — Amos Bronson Alcott
- To keep the heart unwrinkled, to be hopeful, kindly, cheerful, reverent - that is to triumph over old age. — Thomas Bailey Aldrich
How to use over in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use over in a sentence.
- I discovered that — میں اسے دریافت کرتا تھا