Scratch meanings in Urdu
Please find 14 English and definitions related to the word Scratch.
- (noun) : an abraded area where the skin is torn or worn off
- (noun) : informal terms for money
- (verb) : carve, cut, or etch into a material or surface
- (noun) : an indication of damage
- (verb) : scrape or rub as if to relieve itching
- (noun) : poor handwriting
- (verb) : postpone indefinitely or annul something that was scheduled
- (noun) : dry mash for poultry
- (verb) : gather (money or other resources) together over time
- (verb) : remove by erasing or crossing out or as if by drawing a line
- (noun) : (golf) a handicap of zero strokes
- (noun) : a line indicating the location of the start of a race or a game
- (noun) : a competitor who has withdrawn from competition
- (verb) : cut the surface of; wear away the surface of
More words related to the meanings of Scratch
More words from Urdu related to Scratch
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Scratch meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مجروح کرناکھاناچٹکیاُڑاناپھاڑناکھال کی کمائ کرناکھال کھینچنامزاجی تلخیپھڑکاناکھرچچکنا چور کرناگزندچنگل مارناجھپٹ لیناحوصلہجھلاناعداوتگھسناتکلیف دیناچوٹ پہنچاناناخونچونچفصلچیرناکھودناچمڑی ادھیڑنادردجھٹکناکھرینچچورما کرنامجروحکاٹجھپٹ پڑناپيداوارمسکاناکینہکھرچنادکھاناحق تلفی کرنانوہبٹکاچھانٹنامسکنانیچے سے نکالناآزردہ کرناکھرچائصدمہآڑے ہاتھ لیناحق تلفیحدّت ...
Idioms with the word Scratch in it
What are the meanings of Scratch in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Scratch in Urdu are کھرچنا - khurachna, نوچنا - nochna, خراش - kharaash, کھونچ - khonch and کریدنا - kureydna. To understand how would you translate the word Scratch in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Scratch or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Scratch synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Scratch. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Scratch in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Scratch in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Scratch with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by scratch?
Meanings of scratch are کھرچنا - khurachna, نوچنا - nochna, خراش - kharaash, کھونچ - khonch and کریدنا - kureydna
Whats the definition of scratch?
Definition of the scratch are
- an abraded area where the skin is torn or worn off
- informal terms for money
- carve, cut, or etch into a material or surface
- an indication of damage
- scrape or rub as if to relieve itching
- poor handwriting
- postpone indefinitely or annul something that was scheduled
- dry mash for poultry
- gather (money or other resources) together over time
- remove by erasing or crossing out or as if by drawing a line
- (golf) a handicap of zero strokes
- a line indicating the location of the start of a race or a game
- a competitor who has withdrawn from competition
- cut the surface of; wear away the surface of
What is the synonym of scratch?
Synonym of word scratch are scrae, scarification, scraunch, scramming, clapper claw, rach, scrawmed, furcation, scrabbling, scabling
What are the idioms with the word scratch?
Here are the idioms with the word scratch in them.
- Scratch my back and i will scratch yours
- To scratch one face
- To scratch ones face
What are the quotes with word scratch?
Here are the quotes with the word scratch in them
- People have often asked if I'm gay because I don't go out of my way to spit and scratch and give people attitude. — Jason Bateman
- My mom FedExes a red velvet cake she makes from scratch to me every birthday. — Molly Sims
- There are going to be little victories that we claim, even if it's finishing 15th and putting the car back in hauler without a scratch on it. — Kurt Busch
- My dad's a scratch golfer and I've got the knack of seeing something and then replicating it. I saw my dad swing a club and I worked out how to do the same thing. My backswing and follow-through have been basically the same since I was two. — Rory McIlroy