Snatch meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Snatch.
- (verb) : take away to an undisclosed location against their will and usually in order to extract a ransom
- (noun) : a small fragment
- (noun) : (law) the unlawful act of capturing and carrying away a person against their will and holding them in false imprisonment
- (verb) : to grasp hastily or eagerly
- (noun) : a weightlift in which the barbell is lifted overhead in one rapid motion
- (verb) : to make grasping motions
- اچانک سے ہاتھ بڑھا کر پکڑ لینا
More words related to the meanings of Snatch
More words from Urdu related to Snatch
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Snatch meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پٹائ کرنااکٹھا ہوناکمانفصلبرباد کرنادھر لیناپٹینیزہگھسیٹنادر بدر کرناغضبناک ہوناکمینہدھرناٹوٹ پڑنااکھٹا کرناکوڑے کی طرح کڑکنالپکناجمع ہوناخراب کرناہاتھکار نامہیکایک پکڑ لیناچھلانگ لگاناپيداوارچننانہٹاشگاف کرنامحروم کرنالپکرَنمَروڑناادنیٰکھاناپل پڑناچنگل مارناکودنایکجا کرنااچھلناچھانٹناغصہ دلاناگھونٹبرہنہ کرنابلمپھڑکناچلاناجھنجلاناچمکچھاپا مارناایک جا کرناٹَک ٹَک کَرنا ...
Idiom related to the meaning of Snatch
What are the meanings of Snatch in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Snatch in Urdu are کھسوٹنا - khasotna, لپکنا - lapakna, چھیننا - chhiinna, نوچنا - nochna, چھین لینا - chhiin leyna and جھپٹ لینا - jhapat leyna. To understand how would you translate the word Snatch in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Snatch or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Snatch synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Snatch. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Snatch in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Snatch in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Snatch with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by snatch?
Meanings of snatch are کھسوٹنا - khasotna, لپکنا - lapakna, چھیننا - chhiinna, نوچنا - nochna, چھین لینا - chhiin leyna and جھپٹ لینا - jhapat leyna
Whats the definition of snatch?
Definition of the snatch are
- take away to an undisclosed location against their will and usually in order to extract a ransom
- a small fragment
- (law) the unlawful act of capturing and carrying away a person against their will and holding them in false imprisonment
- to grasp hastily or eagerly
- a weightlift in which the barbell is lifted overhead in one rapid motion
- to make grasping motions
- اچانک سے ہاتھ بڑھا کر پکڑ لینا
What is the synonym of snatch?
Synonym of word snatch are harry, flash, dispossess, hent, gather, dart, nip, fleece, exploit, clutch
What are the idioms related to snatch?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word snatch.
- Totake the bread out of sb's
What are the quotes with word snatch?
Here is the quote with the word snatch in them
- Human nature is such that people are born with a love of profit If they follow these inclinations, they will struggle and snatch from each other, and inclinations to defer or yield will die. — Xun Zi