Tear meanings in Urdu
Tear meanings in Urdu are چاک کرنا, چیرنا, شگاف کرنا, پھاڑنا, پھٹنا, کھونچ, کھسوٹنا, دھجیاں اڑانا, مسکانا, جھنجلانا, جھلانا, غضبناک ہونا, آنجھو, اشک, آنسو, مسکنا Tear in Urdu. More meanings of tear, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Tear.
- (noun) : an opening made forcibly as by pulling apart
- (noun) : the act of tearing
- (noun) : a drop of the clear salty saline solution secreted by the lacrimal glands
- (verb) : fill with tears or shed tears
- (verb) : to separate or be separated by force
More words related to the meanings of Tear
More words from Urdu related to Tear
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Tear meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
چرائپھاڑناوجود میں آناپت بھنگدھجی دھجی کرناچھنٹاؤمرتعش ہونابدنامی کرناحقیرشقٹٹوخلل ڈالنامسکراناشگاف کرناغارت کرناچننالمبائی میں پھاڑناپینگ یا جھوٹے لیناجمع ہوناخفتیکجا کرنابھڑکناآب چشمفضیحتچوہے مارنا یا پکڑنالپٹنالرزان کرناپھیلناناتا توڑناٹرخاناکرائے کی بگھیہلائیجھپٹ پڑناگھاؤایک جا کرناکھچاوٹپھوٹسوتاہلگناتہفاصلہلچکناحرمت کرناکل دار استریخاص کرناتھرتھراناننگچر جاناتڑاقے کاٹکڑے کرنا ...
Idioms with the word Tear in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Tear
What are the meanings of Tear in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Tear in Urdu are پھٹنا - phuutna, چاک کرنا - chaak karna, پھاڑنا - phaarna, مسکانا - maskaana, چیرنا - chiirna, جھلانا - jhulaana, اشک - ashk, آنسو - aansu, کھونچ - khonch, کھسوٹنا - khasotna, مسکنا - masakna, دھجیاں اڑانا - dhajjiyaan uraana and شگاف کرنا. To understand how would you translate the word Tear in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Tear or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Tear synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Tear. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Tear in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Tear in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Tear with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by tear?
Meanings of tear are پھٹنا - phuutna, چاک کرنا - chaak karna, پھاڑنا - phaarna, مسکانا - maskaana, چیرنا - chiirna, جھلانا - jhulaana, اشک - ashk, آنسو - aansu, کھونچ - khonch, کھسوٹنا - khasotna, مسکنا - masakna, دھجیاں اڑانا - dhajjiyaan uraana and شگاف کرنا
Whats the definition of tear?
Definition of the tear are
- an opening made forcibly as by pulling apart
- the act of tearing
- a drop of the clear salty saline solution secreted by the lacrimal glands
- fill with tears or shed tears
- to separate or be separated by force
What is the synonym of tear?
Synonym of word tear are rive, chap, break, smile, tiering, dissect, rip, rend, terebrate, divaricate
What are the idioms with the word tear?
Here are the idioms with the word tear in them.
- It is a base thing to tear a dead lion's beard off
- On tear up by the roots
- To tear up b the roots
What are the idioms related to tear?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word tear.
- Little griefs make us tender great ones make us hard and unfeeling
- Little griefs make us tender; great ones make us hard and unfeeling
- Shed crocodile tears
- Sorrows are dry
What are the quotes with word tear?
Here are the quotes with the word tear in them
- Fashion fosters cliches of beauty, but I want to tear them apart. — Miuccia Prada
- I don't drive around London much. Any journey around Islington involves hundreds of speed bumps that seem to tear the bottom of your car off. — Alan Davies
- Dreams are like paper, they tear so easily. — Gilda Radner
- Trying to tear down the past prohibits you from building up your future. — Lil Wayne