Subordination meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Subordination.
- (noun) : the act of mastering or subordinating someone
- (noun) : the semantic relation of being subordinate or belonging to a lower rank or class
- (noun) : the quality of obedient submissiveness
- (noun) : the grammatical relation of a modifying word or phrase to its head
- (noun) : the state of being subordinate to something
We read too much Shakespeare at school, and view our parliamentary politics as dynastic drama, in which an impatient crown prince frets at his long subordination and begins to scheme for the throne he knows he merits, was promised and has earned.
More words related to the meanings of Subordination
More words from Urdu related to Subordination
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Subordination meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
حق انفکاک مسدود کرنااطاعتقابو میں رکھناروکمجبوریگرویدگیحد بندی کرنابندیغلامینباہپابندیحد بندیانضباطحبسمغلوبیتبا قاعدگیبندششرطقابوحداستواریرکاوٹگروی کی ضبطیہوڑپابندی لگاناروکنااحاطہپیرویآڑے آنابندتسخیرتسلطقیداحاطہ بندیاختیارحراستمحکومیصبرسنبھالناانحصارضبطاسیریوابستگیبا قرینہرُکاوٹعہدسادھنامعذوریاستقامتمحکومیت
Idioms related to the meaning of Subordination
What are the meanings of Subordination in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Subordination in Urdu are پابندی - paa bandi, محکومیت - maehkuumiyat and محکومی - maehkuumi. To understand how would you translate the word Subordination in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Subordination or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Subordination synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Subordination. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Subordination in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Subordination in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Subordination with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by subordination?
Meanings of subordination are پابندی - paa bandi, محکومیت - maehkuumiyat and محکومی - maehkuumi
Whats the definition of subordination?
Definition of the subordination are
- the act of mastering or subordinating someone
- the semantic relation of being subordinate or belonging to a lower rank or class
- the quality of obedient submissiveness
- the grammatical relation of a modifying word or phrase to its head
- the state of being subordinate to something
What is the synonym of subordination?
Synonym of word subordination are perseverance, brans, subordinancy, control, barding, subordinacy, cohibition, bants, subservientness, adherence
What are the idioms related to subordination?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word subordination.
- Be always in time too late is a crime
- Courts have no almanacs
- Poverty breaks covenants
- Puntuality is the soul of business
What are the quotes with word subordination?
Here are the quotes with the word subordination in them
- The existence of inherent limits of experience in no way settles the question about the subordination of facts of the human world to our knowledge of matter. — Wilhelm Dilthey
- We read too much Shakespeare at school, and view our parliamentary politics as dynastic drama, in which an impatient crown prince frets at his long subordination and begins to scheme for the throne he knows he merits, was promised and has earned. — James Buchan
- If a weakly mortal is to do anything in the world besides eat the bread thereof, there must be a determined subordination of the whole nature to the one aim no trifling with time, which is passing, with strength which is only too limited. — Beatrice Webb