Limitation meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Limitation.
- (noun) : the greatest amount of something that is possible or allowed
- (noun) : an act of limiting or restricting (as by regulation)
- (noun) : the quality of being limited or restricted
- (noun) : (law) a time period after which suits cannot be brought
- (noun) : a principle that limits the extent of something
More words related to the meanings of Limitation
More words from Urdu related to Limitation
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Limitation meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اپاہج پناشئے ملفوفگھیرناجواز کرناگنجانڈگ بھرنانقشہکرانہمنصوبہ بندی کرناگھڑَتعلاجلازمیکھوجپیلا پڑناحدجسامتپٹکاپیرویقیدنشان لگانااسلوب بیانرعونتانتہائپابند کرناتعریفحاشیہبہر جانے والاقطاربند کرناریشہ دوانیغالب آناخفیہچل دیناقید میں ڈالنااختتامجھوٹنامزد کرنازور آوریبہ قطار چلناخاتمہ ہونامتلیسرحدیبیدترکیبنقش کرنامنہ فق ہوناتکبربھروسہبندانضباط ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Limitation
|To reckon on
What are the meanings of Limitation in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Limitation in Urdu are احاطہ - ehaatah, پابندی - paa bandi, حد - had, مجبوری - majbuuri, بندش - bandish, حد بندی - had bandi, معذوری - mazuuri, انحصار - inhesaar and احاطہ بندی - ehaatah bandi. To understand how would you translate the word Limitation in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Limitation or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Limitation synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Limitation. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Limitation in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Limitation in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Limitation with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by limitation?
Meanings of limitation are احاطہ - ehaatah, پابندی - paa bandi, حد - had, مجبوری - majbuuri, بندش - bandish, حد بندی - had bandi, معذوری - mazuuri, انحصار - inhesaar and احاطہ بندی - ehaatah bandi
Whats the definition of limitation?
Definition of the limitation are
- the greatest amount of something that is possible or allowed
- an act of limiting or restricting (as by regulation)
- the quality of being limited or restricted
- (law) a time period after which suits cannot be brought
- a principle that limits the extent of something
What is the synonym of limitation?
Synonym of word limitation are circumscription, bannition, subordination, acme, disability, restriction, at most, crible, delimited, disabilities
What are the idioms related to limitation?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word limitation.
- An act done against my will is not my act
- The mind loves free space
- A danger foreseen is half avoided
- An ox is taken by the horns and a man by the tongue
- Be always in time too late is a crime
What are the quotes with word limitation?
Here are the quotes with the word limitation in them
- Age is the first limitation on roles that I've ever had to encounter, and I hit that awhile ago. — Jack Nicholson
- Age is no barrier. It's a limitation you put on your mind. — Jackie Joyner Kersee
- When we get to wishing a great deal for ourselves, whatever we get soon turns into mere limitation and exclusion. — George Eliot
- The limitation upon this mode of promoting peace lies in the fact that it consists in an appeal to the civilized side of man, while war is the product of forces proceeding from man's original savage nature. — Elihu Root