Adherence meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Adherence.
- (noun) : faithful support for a cause or political party or religion
- (noun) : the property of sticking together (as of glue and wood) or the joining of surfaces of different composition
More words related to the meanings of Adherence
More words from Urdu related to Adherence
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Adherence meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Adherence
What are the meanings of Adherence in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Adherence in Urdu are پابندی - paa bandi, استواری - ustuwaari, پیروی - paerawi, استقامت - isteqaamat, وابستگی - waabastahgi and گرویدگی - girwiidgi. To understand how would you translate the word Adherence in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Adherence or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Adherence synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Adherence. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Adherence in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Adherence in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Adherence with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by adherence?
Meanings of adherence are پابندی - paa bandi, استواری - ustuwaari, پیروی - paerawi, استقامت - isteqaamat, وابستگی - waabastahgi and گرویدگی - girwiidgi
Whats the definition of adherence?
Definition of the adherence are
- faithful support for a cause or political party or religion
- the property of sticking together (as of glue and wood) or the joining of surfaces of different composition
What is the synonym of adherence?
Synonym of word adherence are disburdens, steadiness, imitation, regularity, brans, fastness, persuasibility, punctuality, barding, corroboration
What are the idioms related to adherence?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word adherence.
- Mute of malice
- Be always in time too late is a crime
- Courts have no almanacs
- Poverty breaks covenants
- Puntuality is the soul of business
What are the quotes with word adherence?
Here are the quotes with the word adherence in them
- The essence of statesmanship is not a rigid adherence to the past, but a prudent and probing concern for the future. — Hubert H.Humphrey
- The Establishment Clause prohibits government from making adherence to a religion relevant in any way to a person's standing in the political community. — Sandra Day O'Connor
- I have found no greater satisfaction than achieving success through honest dealing and strict adherence to the view that, for you to gain, those you deal with should gain as well. — Alan Greenspan