Entirely meanings in Urdu
Entirely meanings in Urdu are تمام تر, تمامتر, پورے کا پورا, سرسبز, یک قلم, یک لخت, سارا, سب, سراسر, محض, بالکل Entirely in Urdu. More meanings of entirely, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Entirely.
- (adverb) : without any others being included or involved
- (adverb) : to a complete degree or to the full or entire extent ( whole' is often used informally for wholly')
Probably the happiest period in life most frequently is in middle age, when the eager passions of youth are cooled, and the infirmities of age not yet begun as we see that the shadows, which are at morning and evening so large, almost entirely disappear at midday.
More words related to the meanings of Entirely
More words from Urdu related to Entirely
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Entirely meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
آبگینہواجبکوزہسَب کا سَبنراذرا ساسموچاہدفناہَموارتنتہر ایکمرتبانٹھیک ٹھیکبلکلپوست کندہحاصل جمعغلیظختم کرناپتوں سے لدا ہوامبلغغایتایماندارسیدھاہکا بکابے نسبتمعدومیتجیسے زمینتکلیفستیک بیکبھرا ہوابلا ملاوٹتمامسرسبزمیناکلیکثیفذجاجعادلپچھنے دیناتَمامقطعاًپروانسارا کا ساراچتتااُکھڑا اُکھڑاکلیہ تاًسَبجھٹکا دے کر چل دیناڈھیر کرنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Entirely
|Spread the table and contention will cease||دستر خوان بچھاوٴ سارا جھگڑا ختم ہو جاۓ گا|
|Take away affection and good will and all the pleasure is taken away from life||زندگی کا سارا لطف محبت اور نیک نیتی کے ساتھ ہے|
|Zoot suit||موٹے آدمی کا لباس یا کھلا سارا|
What are the meanings of Entirely in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Entirely in Urdu are بالکل - bilkul, سارا - saara, محض - maehz, سرسبز - sar sabz, سراسر - sara sar, سب - sab, یک لخت - yak lakht, تمام تر - tamaam tar and پورے کا پورا - puurey ka puura. To understand how would you translate the word Entirely in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Entirely or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Entirely synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Entirely. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Entirely in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Entirely in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Entirely with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by entirely?
Meanings of entirely are بالکل - bilkul, سارا - saara, محض - maehz, سرسبز - sar sabz, سراسر - sara sar, سب - sab, یک لخت - yak lakht, تمام تر - tamaam tar and پورے کا پورا - puurey ka puura
Whats the definition of entirely?
Definition of the entirely are
- without any others being included or involved
- to a complete degree or to the full or entire extent ( whole' is often used informally for wholly')
What is the synonym of entirely?
Synonym of word entirely are allenarly, fully, utterly, lushly, full, sheers, utterness, entire, solely, lushing
What are the idioms related to entirely?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word entirely.
- Medlers are never good till they be rotten
- The thought hath good legs and the quill a good tongue
- Life is not to breathe it is to act
- Nothing is lost and nothing is createdimply matter changes form
- Nothing is lost and nothing is created simply matter changes form
What are the quotes with word entirely?
Here are the quotes with the word entirely in them
- Probably the happiest period in life most frequently is in middle age, when the eager passions of youth are cooled, and the infirmities of age not yet begun as we see that the shadows, which are at morning and evening so large, almost entirely disappear at midday. — Eleanor Roosevelt
- Once I planned to write a book of poems entirely about the things in my pocket. But I found it would be too long and the age of the great epics is past. — Gilbert K.Chesterton
- An aphorism ought to be entirely isolated from the surrounding world like a little work of art and complete in itself like a hedgehog. — Karl Wilhelm Friedrich Schlegel
- Pessimism only describes an attitude, and not facts, and hence is entirely subjective. — Francis Parker Yockey