Ted meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Ted.
- (noun) : a tough youth of 1950's and 1960's wearing Edwardian style clothes
So when I got to be about 13 or 14, I started listening - even though my parents music was way cool - to contemporary hard rock at that time, which was Aerosmith, Cheap Trick, Black Sabbath, AC/DC, Ted Nugent and all that, and that's just where I came from.
|Independence Day is Pakistan's national day and is celebrated anually on 14 August||یوم آزادی پاکستان کا قومی دن ہے اور 14 اگست کو یومیہ منایا جاتا ہے|
|Labour day celebrated on the first Monday of every September, honors millions of hardworking across the country.||مزدوری کا دن ہر ستمبر کے پہلے پیر کو منایا جاتا ہے ، ملک بھر میں لاکھوں محنت کشوں کو اعزاز دیتا ہے|
|We greeted them||ہم انہیں سلام کرتے ہیں|
|We invited them||ہم اسے دعوت دیتے تھے|
|We protected them||ہم ان کی حفاظت کرتے تھے|
More words related to the meanings of Ted
More words from Urdu related to Ted
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Ted meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کسناپرےچھینٹنا تتربتر کرناجاری رکھناپرکاشلپٹلطیف کرنا یا ہوناچھتراناگنتی کرناوسعتمُنتشر ہونابکھراوسیع ہونادگرنمائشڈھنڈورا پیٹناپبیڑناکبودتین تیرہ ہوناکھلناگرانامبالغہ کرناطول دینابتانااگلاتین تیرہ کر نامہذب بناناپسارنابھڑک کر جلناپتلا کرنا یا ہونااللے تللے کرناشمار کرناوُسعتبھٹک جاناوسعت دینابڑا کرناپھلانادوسرےپھیلاؤشہرت دیناچتھرانابکھیرناشیرازہ بکھرناچھترناچھتراؤ کرنااضافہ کرناکھولنالیپ لگانادور کابکھرنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Ted
What are the meanings of Ted in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Ted in Urdu are پھیلانا - phaelaana and بکھیرنا - bikheyrna. To understand how would you translate the word Ted in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Ted or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Ted synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Ted. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Ted in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Ted in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Ted with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ted?
Meanings of ted are پھیلانا - phaelaana and بکھیرنا - bikheyrna
Whats the definition of ted?
Definition of the ted are
- a tough youth of 1950's and 1960's wearing Edwardian style clothes
What is the synonym of ted?
Synonym of word ted are exungulate, eke, spatter, exundate, display, scatter, disseminating, distend, publish, prossing
What are the idioms related to ted?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ted.
- To live aboveonemeans
- To live aboveonesmeans
What are the quotes with word ted?
Here are the quotes with the word ted in them
- So when I got to be about 13 or 14, I started listening - even though my parents music was way cool - to contemporary hard rock at that time, which was Aerosmith, Cheap Trick, Black Sabbath, AC/DC, Ted Nugent and all that, and that's just where I came from. — Slash
- The Rat Pack was the piece that really kicked me out of that little funk that I was in and then Ted called me up and asked me if I wanted to be the dad in Blow. — Ray Liotta
- Well, I am a lot like my dad, and the character of Ted is based on my dad. — Max Cannon
- My dad was good friends with the Bad Medicine Blues Band - one of the only blues bands in Fargo, as you can imagine! He took me out to see them play when I was 12 years old and I was really inspired by their guitar player, Ted Larsen. — Jonny Lang
How to use ted in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use ted in a sentence.
- Independence Day is Pakistan's national day and is celebrated anually on 14 August — یوم آزادی پاکستان کا قومی دن ہے اور 14 اگست کو یومیہ منایا جاتا ہے
- Labour day celebrated on the first Monday of every September, honors millions of hardworking across the country. — مزدوری کا دن ہر ستمبر کے پہلے پیر کو منایا جاتا ہے ، ملک بھر میں لاکھوں محنت کشوں کو اعزاز دیتا ہے
- We greeted them — ہم انہیں سلام کرتے ہیں
- We invited them — ہم اسے دعوت دیتے تھے
- We protected them — ہم ان کی حفاظت کرتے تھے