Circulate meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Circulate.
- (verb) : become widely known and passed on
- (verb) : cause to move in a circuit or system
- (verb) : move around freely from person to person or from place to place
- (verb) : move through a space, circuit or system, returning to the starting point
- (verb) : cause to be distributed
To protect people's lives and keep our children safe, we must implement public-works spending and do so proudly. If possible, I'd like to see the Bank of Japan purchase all of the construction bonds that we need to issue to cover the cost. That would also forcefully circulate money in the market. That would be positive for the economy, too.
More words related to the meanings of Circulate
More words from Urdu related to Circulate
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Circulate meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
فاصلے پرداؤںدکھانااوراعلان کرناپیچکشادہ ہوناٹہلناگننارفتاراضافہ کر کے توسیع کرناپتلا کرنا یا ہونانفوذ کرناچکراناسفر یا سیر کرناشیرازہ بکھرنادکھاواگردش کرناپرکاشلیپ لگاناراہ سے ہٹناچھتراناافزایش کرنانیلاسمت بدلنامُنتشر ہونامٹرگشتچھٹکاناہانڈناکھاناڈالناچوڑا کرناپھر جاناسفر کرناپھرانادوسرابارہپبیڑنامکررشعلہمَروڑناکھلنابھٹکتے پھرنااندازہ کرناروشطول دیناباریکی پیدا کرنادھندھلاپہیوں پر لے جاناکرایہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Circulate
What are the meanings of Circulate in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Circulate in Urdu are پھیلانا - phaelaana and پھرنا - phirna. To understand how would you translate the word Circulate in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Circulate or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Circulate synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Circulate. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Circulate in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Circulate in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Circulate with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by circulate?
Meanings of circulate are پھیلانا - phaelaana and پھرنا - phirna
Whats the definition of circulate?
Definition of the circulate are
- become widely known and passed on
- cause to move in a circuit or system
- move around freely from person to person or from place to place
- move through a space, circuit or system, returning to the starting point
- cause to be distributed
What is the synonym of circulate?
Synonym of word circulate are expurgates, dilate, ramble, expand, diffuse, divagate, diverge, spreading, calculate, back out
What are the idioms related to circulate?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word circulate.
- To live aboveonemeans
- To live aboveonesmeans
- Knock about
- On the run
- To retract one promise
What are the quotes with word circulate?
Here are the quotes with the word circulate in them
- To protect people's lives and keep our children safe, we must implement public-works spending and do so proudly. If possible, I'd like to see the Bank of Japan purchase all of the construction bonds that we need to issue to cover the cost. That would also forcefully circulate money in the market. That would be positive for the economy, too. — Shinzo Abe
- When we create out of our experiences, as feminists of color, women of color, we have to develop those structures that will present and circulate our culture. — Audre Lorde