Blaze meanings in Urdu
Blaze meanings in Urdu are بھڑک کر جلنا, لہک, لپٹ, شعلہ, مشتہر کرنا, اعلان کرنا, شان دکھانا, شہرت دینا, مشہور کرنا, ڈھنڈورا پیٹنا, پھیلانا Blaze in Urdu. More meanings of blaze, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word Blaze.
- (noun) : a light-colored marking
- (noun) : a strong flame that burns brightly
- (noun) : noisy and unrestrained mischief
- (noun) : a cause of difficulty and suffering
- (verb) : burn brightly and intensely
- (verb) : shine brightly and intensively
- (verb) : indicate by marking trees with blazes
- (verb) : move rapidly and as if blazing
- (verb) : shoot rapidly and repeatedly
- (noun) : a light within the field of vision that is brighter than the brightness to which the eyes are adapted
No, what I should really like to do right now, in the full blaze of lights, before this illustrious assembly, is to shower every one of you with gifts, with flowers, with offerings of poetry - to be young once more, to ride on the crest of the wave.
More words related to the meanings of Blaze
More words from Urdu related to Blaze
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Blaze meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
دھوکے کی ٹٹیزیادہ کرناجلاناوسیع ہونامشتہر کرناذکر کرناپھونکدوسراچاندنیعیاں کرنافيمتتا پنوارجھلکنامہذب بناناتانناشعلہواضحنشر کرنالہلہانامہکپھوڑنادمکگراناآسانوسعت دیناچمٹاؤاعلان کرناآگ بھڑکناتوضیحشہرتفرش بچھانااُڑانامدد کرنانافذ کرنابِکھیرناتیزاضافہ کرنااکاسیآب تابکھنڈناپُھوٹناکٹکھناتھر تھراناشمار کرناکھلابناوٹمشتہر ہونالہکجنگ زرگری ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Blaze
What are the meanings of Blaze in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Blaze in Urdu are مشہور کرنا - mashhuur karna, پھیلانا - phaelaana, اعلان کرنا - elaan karna, شعلہ - sholah, ڈھنڈورا پیٹنا, مشتہر کرنا - mushtahir karna, لہک - lahak, لپٹ - lapat and شہرت دینا - shohrat deyna. To understand how would you translate the word Blaze in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Blaze or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Blaze synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Blaze. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Blaze in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Blaze in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Blaze with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by blaze?
Meanings of blaze are مشہور کرنا - mashhuur karna, پھیلانا - phaelaana, اعلان کرنا - elaan karna, شعلہ - sholah, ڈھنڈورا پیٹنا, مشتہر کرنا - mushtahir karna, لہک - lahak, لپٹ - lapat and شہرت دینا - shohrat deyna
Whats the definition of blaze?
Definition of the blaze are
- a light-colored marking
- a strong flame that burns brightly
- noisy and unrestrained mischief
- a cause of difficulty and suffering
- burn brightly and intensely
- shine brightly and intensively
- indicate by marking trees with blazes
- move rapidly and as if blazing
- shoot rapidly and repeatedly
- a light within the field of vision that is brighter than the brightness to which the eyes are adapted
What is the synonym of blaze?
Synonym of word blaze are divulge, outstretch, pronounce, teer, light, fame, further, express, ted, flash
What are the idioms related to blaze?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word blaze.
- To live aboveonemeans
- To live aboveonesmeans
What are the quotes with word blaze?
Here are the quotes with the word blaze in them
- For as the eyes of bats are to the blaze of day, so is the reason in our soul to the things which are by nature most evident of all. — Aristotle
- No, what I should really like to do right now, in the full blaze of lights, before this illustrious assembly, is to shower every one of you with gifts, with flowers, with offerings of poetry - to be young once more, to ride on the crest of the wave. — Knut Hamsun
- If the relationship of father to son could really be reduced to biology, the whole earth would blaze with the glory of fathers and sons. — James A. Baldwin