Dissipate meanings in Urdu
Dissipate meanings in Urdu are بکھیرنا, چھٹکانا, پھیلانا, جدا کرنا, اللے تللے کرنا, تیرہ تین کرنا, چھترانا, منتشر کرنا Dissipate in Urdu. More meanings of dissipate, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Dissipate.
- (verb) : move away from each other
- (verb) : to cause to separate and go in different directions
- (verb) : live a life of pleasure, especially with respect to alcoholic consumption
- (verb) : spend frivolously and unwisely
More words related to the meanings of Dissipate
More words from Urdu related to Dissipate
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Dissipate meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بکیھرنا پبیڑناالگگنتی کرنامنحرف ہوناافشافراغیبکھراترقی دینامُنتشِر تصلب اِنساجحل کرناچھڑا دینازیادہقائم بالغیرنکالنارقیق ہونالپٹتتر بتر ہوناکبودپریشان کرنادکھاواالگ کَرناگرانامنحرف کرنادکھاناپھرناوسیع ہونادوربتاناالگ پنمزیدڈھنڈورا پیٹنابے ربط کرناتزکیہ کرنابھڑک کر جلناچھینٹنا تتربتر کرناالگ تھلگشمار کرناپھوٹناپرکاشبرکناوسعت دینااضافہ کر کے توسیع کرناپھوڑناعیش کرنابرطرف کرناماسوامشکلآزاد کرنابند بند جدا کرناچھٹکنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Dissipate
What are the meanings of Dissipate in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Dissipate in Urdu are جدا کرنا - juda karna, چھٹکانا - Chutkana, پھیلانا - phaelaana, منتشر کرنا - muntashir karna, بکھیرنا - bikheyrna and اللے تللے کرنا - alalley talalley karna. To understand how would you translate the word Dissipate in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Dissipate or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dissipate synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dissipate. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dissipate in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dissipate in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dissipate with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by dissipate?
Meanings of dissipate are جدا کرنا - juda karna, چھٹکانا - Chutkana, پھیلانا - phaelaana, منتشر کرنا - muntashir karna, بکھیرنا - bikheyrna and اللے تللے کرنا - alalley talalley karna
Whats the definition of dissipate?
Definition of the dissipate are
- move away from each other
- to cause to separate and go in different directions
- live a life of pleasure, especially with respect to alcoholic consumption
- spend frivolously and unwisely
What is the synonym of dissipate?
Synonym of word dissipate are disinvest, disseminate, scatter, disengaging, disperse, disseminating, disengage, display, disincline, publish
What are the idioms related to dissipate?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word dissipate.
- To live aboveonemeans
- To live aboveonesmeans
- Mark off
What are the quotes with word dissipate?
Here are the quotes with the word dissipate in them
- To penetrate and dissipate these clouds of darkness, the general mind must be strengthened by education. — Thomas Jefferson
- Avoid lawsuits beyond all things they pervert your conscience, impair your health, and dissipate your property. — Jean de la Bruyere
- Dogmatism and skepticism are both, in a sense, absolute philosophies one is certain of knowing, the other of not knowing. What philosophy should dissipate is certainty, whether of knowledge or ignorance. — Bertrand Russell