Scatter meanings in Urdu
Scatter meanings in Urdu are چھٹکنا, شیرازہ بکھرنا, تتر بتر ہونا, تین تیرہ ہونا, پراگندہ ہونا, بکھرنا, کھنڈنا, منتشر ہونا, بکھیرنا, پھینکنا, پھیلانا, ڈالنا Scatter in Urdu. More meanings of scatter, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Scatter.
- (verb) : move away from each other
- (verb) : to cause to separate and go in different directions
- (verb) : cause to separate
- (noun) : the act of scattering
- (noun) : a haphazard distribution in all directions
- (verb) : sow by scattering
- (verb) : strew or distribute over an area
More words related to the meanings of Scatter
More words from Urdu related to Scatter
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Scatter meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
موڑناپھیلانادھرناقیدچوڑاناخلل ڈالنانقصاناکاسیدھکیل دینا یا پھینک دیناشائع کرناپیھلاناپھینکاجاڑناسَبیکہبٹھاناڈمظہوربڑا کرناپلاڈھانکناڈھلکانانشر کرناپرلارائج کرناپھیلناابتدا کرناانڈیلناانتشار پانابل کھانالہکتشنجمقامنکالناجُھکا کر خالی کرناکم ہوناحساب لگانادھچکالٹانانمایاں کرناملاناناس یا ویران کرناڈھکناپتلا کرنا یا ہونابخشش دینانمایش کرناآگےباندھنادھکا دینابرکنامتروکہ عورت ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Scatter
What are the meanings of Scatter in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Scatter in Urdu are پھینکنا - pheynkna, پھیلانا - phaelaana, ڈالنا - daalna, بکھرنا - bikharna, منتشر ہونا, بکھیرنا - bikheyrna, چھٹکنا - chhitakna and شیرازہ بکھرنا - shiiraazah bikharna. To understand how would you translate the word Scatter in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Scatter or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Scatter synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Scatter. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Scatter in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Scatter in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Scatter with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by scatter?
Meanings of scatter are پھینکنا - pheynkna, پھیلانا - phaelaana, ڈالنا - daalna, بکھرنا - bikharna, منتشر ہونا, بکھیرنا - bikheyrna, چھٹکنا - chhitakna and شیرازہ بکھرنا - shiiraazah bikharna
Whats the definition of scatter?
Definition of the scatter are
- move away from each other
- to cause to separate and go in different directions
- cause to separate
- the act of scattering
- a haphazard distribution in all directions
- sow by scattering
- strew or distribute over an area
What is the synonym of scatter?
Synonym of word scatter are trowing, enlarge, whelp, disperse, ted, warp, exsert, cast, threaping, eke
What are the idioms related to scatter?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word scatter.
- To live aboveonemeans
- To live aboveonesmeans
- Destroy sth root and branch
- Keep some till more come
- Let fly no flies on
What are the quotes with word scatter?
Here are the quotes with the word scatter in them
- By cultivating the beautiful we scatter the seeds of heavenly flowers, as by doing good we cultivate those that belong to humanity. — Robert A.Heinlein
- There is no investment you can make which will pay you so well as the effort to scatter sunshine and good cheer through your establishment. — Orison Swett Marden
- The person who doesn't scatter the morning dew will not comb gray hairs. — Hunter S. Thompson
- Let peace, descending from her native heaven, bid her olives spring amidst the joyful nations and plenty, in league with commerce, scatter blessings from her copious hand! — Daniel Boone