The true meanings in Urdu
The true meanings in Urdu is سچ The true in Urdu. More meanings of the true, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
The true Definitions
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word The true.
- (noun) : conformity to reality or actuality
Old age is far more than white hair, wrinkles, the feeling that it is too late and the game finished, that the stage belongs to the rising generations. The true evil is not the weakening of the body, but the indifference of the soul.
I saw no African people in the printed and illustrated Sunday school lessons. I began to suspect at this early age that someone had distorted the image of my people. My long search for the true history of African people the world over began.
More words from Urdu related to The true
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word The true meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
راست گوئیپکاعدل پسنداصلیمناسبمنصفحق پرالبتہبے کم و کاستسچاہیذاتیٹھیک کرناعادلانہحقیقتحقیقت میںدرستمحضنیزہ بازی کرناسَچّائیباعثدرست کرناحق پرستفی الواقعمعیارواجبیعدیلراستی کا ساتھسیدھا کرناستیابادیبل وثوقٹھیکعادلایمان دارواقعیبالکُل درستراستذرااصلسنوارناسیدھایقینیقیناًغلطی سے پاکبجانیزہ بازیصَداقَتعینثابتحق ...
Idioms with the word The true in it
What are the meanings of The true in Urdu?
Meanings of the word The true in Urdu is سچ - sach. To understand how would you translate the word The true in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to The true or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered The true synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word The true. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use The true in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say The true in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of The true with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by the true?
Meaning of the true is سچ - sach
Whats the definition of the true?
Definition of the the true are
- conformity to reality or actuality
What is the synonym of the true?
Synonym of word the true are true up, just, truly, real, trueing, verily, truth, correct, reality, accurate
What are the idioms with the word the true?
Here are the idioms with the word the true in them.
- Content is the true philospher's stone
- Love is the true price of love
What are the quotes with word the true?
Here are the quotes with the word the true in them
- Old age is far more than white hair, wrinkles, the feeling that it is too late and the game finished, that the stage belongs to the rising generations. The true evil is not the weakening of the body, but the indifference of the soul. — Andre Maurois
- I saw no African people in the printed and illustrated Sunday school lessons. I began to suspect at this early age that someone had distorted the image of my people. My long search for the true history of African people the world over began. — John Henrik Clarke
- I lived the true American dream, because I was able to pursue what I set as my goals at a very young age. — Mario Andretti
- Alexander at the head of the world never tasted the true pleasure that boys of his own age have enjoyed at the head of a school. — Horace Walpole