Just meanings in Urdu
Just meanings in Urdu are منصف, عدیل, عادل, ذرا سا, سچ, نیزہ بازی کرنا, صحیح, نیزہ بازی, واجب, ہی, واجبی, ذرا, مناسب, عدل پسند, درست, ستیابادی, پورا, ایماندار, ٹھیک, حق پرست, محض, بجا, حق, سچا, راست, حق پر, عادلانہ, ایمان دار, سیدھا, پروان Just in Urdu. More meanings of just, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 11 English and definitions related to the word Just.
- (adverb) : and nothing more
- (adjective) : used especially of what is legally or ethically right or proper or fitting
- (adverb) : only a moment ago
- (adverb) : indicating exactness or preciseness
- (adverb) : only a very short time before
- (adjective) : fair to all parties as dictated by reason and conscience
- (adverb) : exactly at this moment or the moment described
- (adverb) : by a little
- (adjective) : free from favoritism or self-interest or bias or deception; conforming with established standards or rules
- (adverb) : (used for emphasis) absolutely
- (adverb) : possibly (indicating a slight chance of something being true)
More words related to the meanings of Just
More words from Urdu related to Just
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Just meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پُورالبریزمقصدسيدھا لگانامطمئنملنا جلناموقعے کاججپختہ کرناقطر نماآئینیہمہ داننرانرم دلایکسہلکورازور دارمناسب طور پرقابل جوازگھٹنابقاياراست گفتاریچتتاصداقتمتدینرسم پرستاِکَٹھبھولے سےبلا شرکتواجبمنزلمدھمپورے کا پوراپاک صافتجربہ کاردرزی کا سیادرستخلاصیہلکابے چینویٹوسمانواجبی طور پران اپائےکفورواناقابل شبہعمودیسزاوار ...
Idioms with the word Just in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Just
What are the meanings of Just in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Just in Urdu are ٹھیک - thiik, صحیح - sahiih, ذرا سا - zara sa, سیدھا - siidha, درست - durust, محض - maehz, مناسب - munaasib, سچا - sachcha, پورا - puura, عادلانہ - aadilaanah, واجب - waajib, بجا - baja, عادل - aadil, واجبی - waajibi, حق - haq, راست - raast, حق پر - haq par, سچ - sach, ایمان دار - iimaan daar, پروان - par waan, نیزہ بازی, عدیل - adiil, ایماندار - Eymaandari, منصف - munsif and حق پرست. To understand how would you translate the word Just in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Just or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Just synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Just. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Just in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Just in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Just with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by just?
Meanings of just are ٹھیک - thiik, صحیح - sahiih, ذرا سا - zara sa, سیدھا - siidha, درست - durust, محض - maehz, مناسب - munaasib, سچا - sachcha, پورا - puura, عادلانہ - aadilaanah, واجب - waajib, بجا - baja, عادل - aadil, واجبی - waajibi, حق - haq, راست - raast, حق پر - haq par, سچ - sach, ایمان دار - iimaan daar, پروان - par waan, نیزہ بازی, عدیل - adiil, ایماندار - Eymaandari, منصف - munsif and حق پرست
Whats the definition of just?
Definition of the just are
- and nothing more
- used especially of what is legally or ethically right or proper or fitting
- only a moment ago
- indicating exactness or preciseness
- only a very short time before
- fair to all parties as dictated by reason and conscience
- exactly at this moment or the moment described
- by a little
- free from favoritism or self-interest or bias or deception; conforming with established standards or rules
- (used for emphasis) absolutely
- possibly (indicating a slight chance of something being true)
What is the synonym of just?
Synonym of word just are veracious, genuine, trifle, dexter, precise, blank, suitably, truest, adept, specious
What are the idioms with the word just?
Here are the idioms with the word just in them.
- Be just before you are generous
- Goods are worth just as much as they can be sold for
- If all men were just there would be no need for valour
- It is just that he who asks forgiveness for his offence should grant it in return
- No just man ever became rich all at once
What are the idioms related to just?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word just.
- Justice to god is called religion to our parents piety
- The beaten road or path is the safest
- The beaten road or path is the safest
- Through and through
- Go not for every grief to the physician nor for every quarrel to the lawyer nor for every thirst to the pot
What are the quotes with word just?
Here are the quotes with the word just in them
- As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do. — Andrew Carnegie
- Old age is just a record of one's whole life. — Muhammad Ali
- The kids are old enough now - I just want to let them be kids. I don't want to comment on them too much. They're at an age where I just want to let them be kids. — Eminem
- I'm at the age where food has taken the place of sex in my life. In fact, I've just had a mirror put over my kitchen table. — Rodney Dangerfield