Truth meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Truth.
- (noun) : a fact that has been verified
- (noun) : a true statement
- (noun) : United States abolitionist and feminist who was freed from slavery and became a leading advocate of the abolition of slavery and for the rights of women (1797-1883)
- (noun) : conformity to reality or actuality
- (noun) : the quality of being near to the true value
More words related to the meanings of Truth
More words from Urdu related to Truth
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Truth meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
چھوڑناثبوتسمتااصلیراستمنصبواجبیامانتسہراراست بازیبالکُل درستجزوی ادائیسچی باتشرطامراصلیتحصہسنوارنانیزہ بازی کرناحقمخلصپتیاراواحِد ہونے کی حالتعدل پسندمصروففی الحقیقتیقینيَقِينجوگطرحترک کرنااعتبارعینیتذاتیبجاحق خصوصیعادلاعتبار کرنافخرراست گوئیغلطی سے پاکسنجیدہنامنظوریحالحَقِيقَتحال و قالمطابقتطالعثابتعدیل ...
Idioms with the word Truth in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Truth
What are the meanings of Truth in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Truth in Urdu are یقین - yaqiin, حق - haq, حقیقت - haqiiqat, سچ - sach, راست گوئی, سَچّائی - Sachaayi and صَداقَت. To understand how would you translate the word Truth in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Truth or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Truth synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Truth. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Truth in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Truth in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Truth with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by truth?
Meanings of truth are یقین - yaqiin, حق - haq, حقیقت - haqiiqat, سچ - sach, راست گوئی, سَچّائی - Sachaayi and صَداقَت
Whats the definition of truth?
Definition of the truth are
- a fact that has been verified
- a true statement
- United States abolitionist and feminist who was freed from slavery and became a leading advocate of the abolition of slavery and for the rights of women (1797-1883)
- conformity to reality or actuality
- the quality of being near to the true value
What is the synonym of truth?
Synonym of word truth are certainties, righto, fact, certitude, versability, true, condition, reallege, certainness, righteousness
What are the idioms with the word truth?
Here are the idioms with the word truth in them.
- A self evident truth requires no proof
- A selfevident truth requires no proof
- All truth is not always to be told
- Better suffer for truth than prosper by falshood
- Craft must have clothes but truth loves to go naked
What are the idioms related to truth?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word truth.
- As a matter of fact
- Bring one to one senses
- Bring one to ones senses
- For that matter
- God truth
What are the quotes with word truth?
Here are the quotes with the word truth in them
- Even truth needs to be clad in new garments if it is to appeal to a new age. — Georg C.Lichtenberg
- The reason for the sadness of this modern age and the men who live in it is that it looks for the truth in everything and finds it. — Edmond de Goncourt
- It is error alone which needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself. — Thomas Jefferson
- Knowledge rests not upon truth alone, but upon error also. — Carl Jung