Accurate meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Accurate.
- (adjective) : conforming exactly or almost exactly to fact or to a standard or performing with total accuracy
- (adjective satellite) : (of ideas, images, representations, expressions) characterized by perfect conformity to fact or truth; strictly correct
- کِسی معیار یا پیمانے کے عین مُطابِق
Science is one of a handful of things that defines us as a very special species. It is amazing how far we have been able to get and how accurate our predictions are. I think understanding how the universe was born is very important. It really gives us a perspective on many things.
More words related to the meanings of Accurate
More words from Urdu related to Accurate
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Accurate meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ٹھیک ٹھیکغصہخصلتموافققابل مدافعتمقیاسنقطہ چینتناسبیقینیمنزلخیالیراستی کا ساتھآوازسچاوقت پرستیابادیگزپن گھٹکاملتابمسلمبے لوثموزوںپروانمانپناداہنی طَرَفعاملے رکھناحلالیخالصتنا ہوازیباثابتمعیار قوت اور کام کا تناسبعادلالبتہعملاًامتحانپارساستاعلان کرنا eêlaanٹھیکنوبتایک اعلٰی معیار کی پیداوارجوگباضابطہاصلبظاہر خُوش نُمابا قاعدہکوئی ایک ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Accurate
What are the meanings of Accurate in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Accurate in Urdu are درست - durust, معیار - meyaar, سچ - sach, صحیح - sahiih and بے کم و کاست - bey kam o kaast. To understand how would you translate the word Accurate in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Accurate or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Accurate synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Accurate. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Accurate in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Accurate in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Accurate with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by accurate?
Meanings of accurate are درست - durust, معیار - meyaar, سچ - sach, صحیح - sahiih and بے کم و کاست - bey kam o kaast
Whats the definition of accurate?
Definition of the accurate are
- conforming exactly or almost exactly to fact or to a standard or performing with total accuracy
- (of ideas, images, representations, expressions) characterized by perfect conformity to fact or truth; strictly correct
- کِسی معیار یا پیمانے کے عین مُطابِق
What is the synonym of accurate?
Synonym of word accurate are indubitable, modularity, acculturate, verily, correct, gradely, ideal, well balanced, just, accuracy
What are the idioms related to accurate?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word accurate.
- All nobility is lost in him whose only merit is in birth
- Win onepurs
- Win one spurs
- Worth no lies in what a man is worth property gives honours property brings friendships everywhere the poor man is down trodden
- Salt spilt is seldom clean taken up
What are the quotes with word accurate?
Here are the quotes with the word accurate in them
- No woman should ever be quite accurate about her age. It looks so calculating. — Oscar Wilde
- Religiosity turns out to be the best indicator of civic involvement: it's more accurate than education, age, income, gender or race. — Jonathan Sacks
- Science is one of a handful of things that defines us as a very special species. It is amazing how far we have been able to get and how accurate our predictions are. I think understanding how the universe was born is very important. It really gives us a perspective on many things. — Yuri Milner
- A painstaking course in qualitative and quantitative analysis by John Wing gave me an appreciation of the need for, and beauty of, accurate measurement. — Paul D. Boyer