Truly meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Truly.
- (adverb) : in accordance with truth or fact or reality
- (adverb) : with sincerity; without pretense
- (adverb) : in fact (used as intensifiers or sentence modifiers)
There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of people you love. When you learn to tap this source, you will truly have defeated age.
We have entered an age in which education is not just a luxury permitting some men an advantage over others. It has become a necessity without which a person is defenseless in this complex, industrialized society. We have truly entered the century of the educated man.
More words related to the meanings of Truly
More words from Urdu related to Truly
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Truly meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
معروضیاصلسیدھا کرناراست گوئیامانتبھروسہ کرناغیر دلچسپاعتقاداصلیذراسزايابیمنزلوثوقمخدوش طور پرصادقبسواسسچ مچ کاعقِيدہسیدھاسچتجويزشدت سےعینراستیقیناًاعتبار کرناسہراحقیقت تو یہ بات کےایمانہو بہونیزہ بازینصب العینسنوارناحقیقتسچیپتیارافل واقعاِيمانسچّاحقتیقّناطمینانبہ تاملخوببجافی الحقیقتاعتبار êtebaarفخرلائقپورا ...
Idioms with the word Truly in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Truly
What are the meanings of Truly in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Truly in Urdu are یقین - yaqiin, سچ - sach, واقعی - waaqei and عملاً - amlan. To understand how would you translate the word Truly in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Truly or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Truly synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Truly. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Truly in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Truly in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Truly with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by truly?
Meanings of truly are یقین - yaqiin, سچ - sach, واقعی - waaqei and عملاً - amlan
Whats the definition of truly?
Definition of the truly are
- in accordance with truth or fact or reality
- with sincerity; without pretense
- in fact (used as intensifiers or sentence modifiers)
What is the synonym of truly?
Synonym of word truly are conviction, truth, real, confidence, reality, proper, certainty, matter of fact, belief, accurate
What are the idioms with the word truly?
Here are the idioms with the word truly in them.
- Hold him alone truly fortunate who has ended his life in happy well being
- Nothing is a man's truly but what he cometh by duly
- The fortunate man truly has no small share of envy
What are the idioms related to truly?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word truly.
- Slaves of the rich are slaves indeed
- Do not believe those who praise you
- Fairy tale
- He that knows nothing doubts nothing
- I dare or will be bound
What are the quotes with word truly?
Here are the quotes with the word truly in them
- There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of people you love. When you learn to tap this source, you will truly have defeated age. — Sophia Loren
- We have entered an age in which education is not just a luxury permitting some men an advantage over others. It has become a necessity without which a person is defenseless in this complex, industrialized society. We have truly entered the century of the educated man. — Lyndon B.Johnson
- I learned from a very young age that if I pursued the things that truly excited me, that they would reward in more important ways, like happiness. — Brandon Boyd
- A truly great book should be read in youth, again in maturity and once more in old age, as a fine building should be seen by morning light, at noon and by moonlight. — Robertson Davies