Correct meanings in Urdu
Correct meanings in Urdu are سیدھا کرنا, تصحیح کرنا, درست کرنا, سچ, ثابت, صحیح, ٹھیک کرنا, سنوارنا, مناسب, درست, ٹھیک, بجا, سچا, راست, پکا Correct in Urdu. More meanings of correct, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Correct.
- (verb) : adjust for
More words related to the meanings of Correct
More words from Urdu related to Correct
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Correct meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
عدیلنراخبر رساںضدیآراستہ کنااچھی طرح سے متوازنزیبجیسا چاہیےواجبیعیارجما ہوادائمشیرسَالَمآئینیکپڑے پہنناشوخنس کپٹنیکبند و بست کرنادو ٹوکاکملبا وثوقرہناصفاچٹ کرناصحتغایتدیرپاسنگھارنامؤقرمعین کرناسیدھا کرناخانگیبعینہآوازنوبترد و بدل کرناغلطی سے پاکسَمُوچاپھرضرورمحضپُختَہپکارام ہوناتربیت کرناریل گاڑیمالا مالبسُناموافق ...
Idioms with the word Correct in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Correct
What are the meanings of Correct in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Correct in Urdu are پکا - pakka, ٹھیک کرنا - thiik karna, درست - durust, سچا - sachcha, درست کرنا - durust karna, مناسب - munaasib, ٹھیک - thiik, صحیح - sahiih, ثابت - saabit, سنوارنا - sanwaarna, راست - raast, سچ - sach, بجا - baja, سیدھا کرنا - siidha karna and تصحیح کرنا - tashiih karna. To understand how would you translate the word Correct in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Correct or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Correct synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Correct. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Correct in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Correct in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Correct with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by correct?
Meanings of correct are پکا - pakka, ٹھیک کرنا - thiik karna, درست - durust, سچا - sachcha, درست کرنا - durust karna, مناسب - munaasib, ٹھیک - thiik, صحیح - sahiih, ثابت - saabit, سنوارنا - sanwaarna, راست - raast, سچ - sach, بجا - baja, سیدھا کرنا - siidha karna and تصحیح کرنا - tashiih karna
Whats the definition of correct?
Definition of the correct are
- adjust for
What is the synonym of correct?
Synonym of word correct are full, repair, gradely, loyal, correctress, reasonable, entire, integral, shrewd, well balanced
What are the idioms with the word correct?
Here are the idioms with the word correct in them.
- By others faults wise men correct their own
- Make your plans for the year at its beginning correct your wife from the first day
- Make your plans for the year at its beginning; correct your wife from the first day
What are the idioms related to correct?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word correct.
- Justice to god is called religion to our parents piety
- The beaten road or path is the safest
- The beaten road or path is the safest
- A true friend will never be found or he is as it were another self
- That which proves too much proves nothing
What are the quotes with word correct?
Here are the quotes with the word correct in them
- Anger and intolerance are the enemies of correct understanding. — Mahatma Gandhi
- Architecture is the learned game, correct and magnificent, of forms assembled in the light. — Le Corbusier
- Each experience through which we pass operates ultimately for our good. This is a correct attitude to adopt and we must be able to see it in that light. — Henry S. Haskins
- What is important, then, is not that the critic should possess a correct abstract definition of beauty for the intellect, but a certain kind of temperament, the power of being deeply moved by the presence of beautiful objects. — Walter Pater