Thirteen meanings in Urdu
Thirteen meanings in Urdu is تیرہ Thirteen in Urdu. More meanings of thirteen, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Thirteen.
- (noun) : the cardinal number that is the sum of twelve and one
- (adjective satellite) : being one more than twelve
When I read Thirteen Days I was moved by it. It was just a great time for the world, in terms of looking back in history and seeing how we got ourselves into trouble and how we got ourselves out of trouble.
More words from Urdu related to Thirteen
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Thirteen meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Thirteen
What are the meanings of Thirteen in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Thirteen in Urdu is تیرہ - tiirah. To understand how would you translate the word Thirteen in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Thirteen or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Thirteen synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Thirteen. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Thirteen in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Thirteen in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Thirteen with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by thirteen?
Meaning of thirteen is تیرہ - tiirah
Whats the definition of thirteen?
Definition of the thirteen are
- the cardinal number that is the sum of twelve and one
- being one more than twelve
What is the synonym of thirteen?
Synonym of word thirteen are cheerless, tenebrous, ghastful, dismal, black, trist, gloomy, dreary
What are the idioms related to thirteen?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word thirteen.
- A bird in hand is worth than two in bush
- A bird in hand is worth two in the bush
- A bird in hand is worth two in the bushes
- Better an egg today than a hen tomorrow
- One take this is better than two i will give
What are the quotes with word thirteen?
Here are the quotes with the word thirteen in them
- Being a child at home alone in the summer is a high-risk occupation. If you call your mother at work thirteen times an hour, she can hurt you. — Erma Bombeck
- For what Harley Street specialist has time to understand the body, let alone the mind or both in combination, when he is a slave to thirteen thousand a year? — Virginia Woolf
- When I read Thirteen Days I was moved by it. It was just a great time for the world, in terms of looking back in history and seeing how we got ourselves into trouble and how we got ourselves out of trouble. — Kevin Costner
- I've now been in this country for thirteen years, since I was seventeen. So this is my second home. — Hakeem Olajuwon