Gloomy meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Gloomy.
- (adjective satellite) : depressingly dark
- (adjective satellite) : filled with melancholy and despondency
More words related to the meanings of Gloomy
More words from Urdu related to Gloomy
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Gloomy meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مزاجیاچاٹداغدارگُڈ مُڈماند کرناسنا ہواکہر آلودپریشانمیلاحَبشیآزردہ ہوناناخوشغمگینبدنام کرناالتباستیرہغیر فطریلق و دقگھٹا داراُداس اُداس ساتمرقابل تاسفاکتانے والاتیرگیتُنداُکتايا ہُوابے تابگول مولناقابل فہمزنگیاداسیفکر مندبے نوردھندلا کرنامکروہنیلاناراض کرناٹھوسحزیناُنمناخبطیپھیکادلگیرآبنوسیغیر روشنبے سروپابے رونق کرناسدیمیغیر واضحمتنازع فیہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Gloomy
What are the meanings of Gloomy in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Gloomy in Urdu are تیرہ - tiirah, دھندلا - dhundla, اداس - udaas, تاریک - tariik, کالا - kaala, آزردہ - aazurdah, مکدر - mukaddar and اندھیرا - andheyra. To understand how would you translate the word Gloomy in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Gloomy or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Gloomy synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Gloomy. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Gloomy in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Gloomy in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Gloomy with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by gloomy?
Meanings of gloomy are تیرہ - tiirah, دھندلا - dhundla, اداس - udaas, تاریک - tariik, کالا - kaala, آزردہ - aazurdah, مکدر - mukaddar and اندھیرا - andheyra
Whats the definition of gloomy?
Definition of the gloomy are
- depressingly dark
- filled with melancholy and despondency
What is the synonym of gloomy?
Synonym of word gloomy are black, vague, ghastful, darken, fades, pitchy, annoyed, wan, vexatious, gloominess
What are the idioms related to gloomy?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word gloomy.
- An ill deed cannot bring honour
- He who handles pit is bound to defile his fingers
- Every light has its shadow
- Nearer the church farther from god
- The fountains themselves are athrist
What are the quotes with word gloomy?
Here are the quotes with the word gloomy in them
- It is not fitting, when one is in God's service, to have a gloomy face or a chilling look. — Francis of Assisi
- Music is moonlight in the gloomy night of life. — Jean Paul
- I find it hard to take rock groups very seriously or treat them with respect. There is something absurd about these gloomy young men getting together and banging away. — Robert Wyatt
- If a man be gloomy let him keep to himself. No one has the right to go croaking about society, or what is worse, looking as if he stifled grief. — Benjamin Disraeli