Thoughtless meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Thoughtless.
- (adjective) : showing lack of careful thought
- (adjective satellite) : without care or thought for others
- خیال یا احتیاط میں کمی کا مظاہرہ کرنے والا
Creative risk taking is essential to success in any goal where the stakes are high. Thoughtless risks are destructive, of course, but perhaps even more wasteful is thoughtless caution which prompts inaction and promotes failure to seize opportunity.
More words related to the meanings of Thoughtless
More words from Urdu related to Thoughtless
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Thoughtless meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ڈوبا ہواعاقبت نا اندیشڈگمگبےہوشینسرتابدلناجوش دانہڈِھل مِلمن چلاخوش مزاجسطحیلا پروامجہولنرسمبندھبے طرحبوالہوستاؤ میںخوشدرہم برہملاولینبری الذمہبے توجہاُونگھتا ہُوابے قائدہبے چینالبیلیالل ٹپوبے ادبانہخوش طبعشاداناچیتبےغرضبد لحاظجلد بازمُتذَبذَببے ارادہشوخچھبیلاپراگندہ دماغبے مواخذہالگبھلکڑچنچلپیٹ بھراآزادبے ہوشبے وقوفبے ترتیببے پرواہمٹھا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Thoughtless
What are the meanings of Thoughtless in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Thoughtless in Urdu are غافل - ghaafil, بے فکر - bey fikr, الل ٹپو - alal tappu, بے سوچا سمجھا - bey socha samjha, عاقبت نا اندیش - aaqibat naa andeysh and بے پروا. To understand how would you translate the word Thoughtless in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Thoughtless or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Thoughtless synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Thoughtless. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Thoughtless in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Thoughtless in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Thoughtless with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by thoughtless?
Meanings of thoughtless are غافل - ghaafil, بے فکر - bey fikr, الل ٹپو - alal tappu, بے سوچا سمجھا - bey socha samjha, عاقبت نا اندیش - aaqibat naa andeysh and بے پروا
Whats the definition of thoughtless?
Definition of the thoughtless are
- showing lack of careful thought
- without care or thought for others
- خیال یا احتیاط میں کمی کا مظاہرہ کرنے والا
What is the synonym of thoughtless?
Synonym of word thoughtless are neglectful, igniferous, unconcernedly, listless, negatory, free from worry, disregardful, unthinking, unconcerned, careless
What are the idioms related to thoughtless?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word thoughtless.
- An examined enterprise goes on boldly
- Penny wise and pound foolish
- A pound of care won't pay an ounce of debt
- Care is not cure
- Children bring with them innumerable cares
What are the quotes with word thoughtless?
Here are the quotes with the word thoughtless in them
- Creative risk taking is essential to success in any goal where the stakes are high. Thoughtless risks are destructive, of course, but perhaps even more wasteful is thoughtless caution which prompts inaction and promotes failure to seize opportunity. — Gary Ryan Blair
- Thoughtless risks are destructive, of course, but perhaps even more wasteful is thoughtless caution which prompts inaction and promotes failure to seize opportunity. — Gary Ryan Blair
- For I have learned to look on nature, not as in the hour of thoughtless youth, but hearing oftentimes the still, sad music of humanity. — William Wordsworth