Gay meanings in Urdu
Gay meanings in Urdu are خوش طبع, زندہ دل, خوش مزاج, بھڑکیلا, البیلا, ہم جنس پرست, رنگیلا, شادان, مسرور, رنگا دار, شوخ, لاابالی, بے فکر, سطحی, لونڈا, ہنس مکھ, خوش, زرق برق, نمائشی, بھڑک دار, چنچل, چھبیلا, خرم Gay in Urdu. More meanings of gay, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Gay.
- (adjective satellite) : bright and pleasant; promoting a feeling of cheer
- (adjective satellite) : offering fun and gaiety
- (adjective satellite) : homosexual or arousing homosexual desires
- (adjective satellite) : given to social pleasures often including dissipation
- (adjective satellite) : full of or showing high-spirited merriment
- (adjective satellite) : brightly colored and showy
- (noun) : someone who is sexually attracted to persons of the same sex
More words related to the meanings of Gay
More words from Urdu related to Gay
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Gay meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
لاابالیخبطیچُستخود نماڈِھل مِلگزارہنو عمرصدربلند آوازیکسوعیاشبے سوچا سمجھاحَقِيرنہالفتنہ انگیزنفس پرستتیکھامسخرہروشنی ڈالناچھیڑناعشق بازگہراچمکتا ہواشرارت انگیزیوضع دارچمکاراہنسی مذاق کرنے والاہنس مکھدلیکمینفرخعورَت کے بارے ميں پُر شَبابسطحیجلد بازفلَرٹ کرنااوچھاطاقتورذکیفاشجعلیغیر سنجیدہپُر نُوربوالہوسجیتادِلبَری کے ساتھزیباشہوت انگیزظرفغیر مالوفبھدا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Gay
What are the meanings of Gay in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Gay in Urdu are چنچل - chanchal, خوش - khush, بھڑکیلا - bharkiila, سطحی - sathi, شوخ - shokh, خوش طبع - khush taba, بھڑک دار - bharak daar, رنگیلا - rangiila, خوش مزاج - khush mizaaj, ہم جنس پرست - ham jins parast, نمائشی - numaa ishi, البیلا - albeyla, بے فکر - bey fikr, زندہ دل - zindah dil, چھبیلا - chhabiila, ہنس مکھ - hans mukh, مسرور - masruur, لاابالی - laa ubaali, زرق برق - zarq barq, خرم - khurram and لونڈا - launda. To understand how would you translate the word Gay in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Gay or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Gay synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Gay. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Gay in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Gay in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Gay with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by gay?
Meanings of gay are چنچل - chanchal, خوش - khush, بھڑکیلا - bharkiila, سطحی - sathi, شوخ - shokh, خوش طبع - khush taba, بھڑک دار - bharak daar, رنگیلا - rangiila, خوش مزاج - khush mizaaj, ہم جنس پرست - ham jins parast, نمائشی - numaa ishi, البیلا - albeyla, بے فکر - bey fikr, زندہ دل - zindah dil, چھبیلا - chhabiila, ہنس مکھ - hans mukh, مسرور - masruur, لاابالی - laa ubaali, زرق برق - zarq barq, خرم - khurram and لونڈا - launda
Whats the definition of gay?
Definition of the gay are
- bright and pleasant; promoting a feeling of cheer
- offering fun and gaiety
- homosexual or arousing homosexual desires
- given to social pleasures often including dissipation
- full of or showing high-spirited merriment
- brightly colored and showy
- someone who is sexually attracted to persons of the same sex
What is the synonym of gay?
Synonym of word gay are fickle, joyful, glaring, outward, flippant, humorsome, ostentatious, dandy, heartened, cheering
What are the idioms related to gay?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word gay.
- Hold him alone truly fortunate who has ended his life in happy well being
- It is better to be happy than wise
- Queany quinic
- Nothing is better than a well dispositioned wife
- Whilst in my senses i shall prefer nothing to a pleasant friend
What are the quotes with word gay?
Here are the quotes with the word gay in them
- Being gay and being a woman has one big thing in common, which is that we both become invisible after the age of 42. Who wants a gay 50-year-old? No one, let me tell you. — Rupert Everett
- The crucial task of old age is balance: keeping just well enough, just brave enough, just gay and interested and starkly honest enough to remain a sentient human being. — Florida Scott Maxwell
- The only way to get gay issues off the front pages of Canadian newspapers is to grant gay and lesbian people our full civil equality and leave it alone. — Dan Savage
- Let there be no mistake. A gay man alone could never begin to replicate the inner workings of the female mind. — Michael Patrick King