Rash meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Rash.
- (noun) : a series of unexpected and unpleasant occurrences
- (noun) : any red eruption of the skin
- (adjective satellite) : imprudently incurring risk
- (adjective satellite) : marked by defiant disregard for danger or consequences
It requires greater courage to preserve inner freedom, to move on in one's inward journey into new realms, than to stand defiantly for outer freedom. It is often easier to play the martyr, as it is to be rash in battle.
More words related to the meanings of Rash
More words from Urdu related to Rash
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Rash meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بانٹناجلدعاجلکنتھتیز مزاججوشیلاڈھلوانورقہبے طرحپتیفوریاگانابے پرواخسمسرکشپتادرانتی کا پھلبخراسر پھراخود سربالمپرجوشغافللاابالیدستی اشتہاربری طرح سےتیزی سےتیز رفتارخصمبے سوچا سمجھاشوہر بنناپرتشددپرتپرندے کی چونچساجھاجلد بازخُود سرجگت یا چلن سے چلنااندھا دھندبے تمیزورقیہپھوہڑ پن سےقتچستی سےاتاؤلاخاوندبلا سر پیرتندمتغافلپات ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Rash
What are the meanings of Rash in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Rash in Urdu are جلد باز - jald baaz, پتی - patti, عاقبت نا اندیش - aaqibat naa andeysh, پھُرتی سے and بے طرح - bey tarah. To understand how would you translate the word Rash in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Rash or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Rash synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Rash. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Rash in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Rash in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Rash with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by rash?
Meanings of rash are جلد باز - jald baaz, پتی - patti, عاقبت نا اندیش - aaqibat naa andeysh, پھُرتی سے and بے طرح - bey tarah
Whats the definition of rash?
Definition of the rash are
- a series of unexpected and unpleasant occurrences
- any red eruption of the skin
- imprudently incurring risk
- marked by defiant disregard for danger or consequences
What is the synonym of rash?
Synonym of word rash are impetuous, tea, heady, share, headlong, nib, hasty, leaf, foolhardy, husband
What are the idioms related to rash?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word rash.
- He makes speed to repentance who judges hastily
- Hot head
- Suspicion is strong on the part of the distressed
- A fair hand
- A man without money is a bow without an arrow
What are the quotes with word rash?
Here are the quotes with the word rash in them
- It requires greater courage to preserve inner freedom, to move on in one's inward journey into new realms, than to stand defiantly for outer freedom. It is often easier to play the martyr, as it is to be rash in battle. — Rollo May
- The independent girl is a person before whose wrath only the most rash dare stand, and, they, it must be confessed, with much fear and trembling. — Lou Henry Hoover
- I don't oppose all wars. What I am opposed to is a dumb war. What I am opposed to is a rash war. — Barack Obama