Fickle meanings in Urdu
Fickle meanings in Urdu are متلون مزاج, بوالہوس, ناپائیدار, سبک پا, سبک مزاج, بے ٹھکانا, چنچل, متردد, ڈھل مل, بے چین, الل ٹپو, بے کل, متذبذب, بدلنا, ڈِھل مِل, اوچھا, بدَلتے مِزاج والا, کچا, غَير مُستَحکَم, نا پائيدار, مَتلُون, مُتذَبذَب Fickle in Urdu. More meanings of fickle, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Fickle.
- (adjective satellite) : marked by erratic changeableness in affections or attachments
It's far too much to say that effective hoping is the only - or even the biggest - part of what it takes to succeed. If 14% of business productivity can be attributed to hope, that means 86% is dependent on raw talent, fickle business cycles, the quality of the product you're selling, and often pure, dumb luck.
More words related to the meanings of Fickle
More words from Urdu related to Fickle
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Fickle meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تھوڑا پانیکھلابے عزمفاترخامنوبتکھلاڑادنیٰسمندر میںچِکنیرذیلخسیسپریشامدھمبے سمتخوشکشادہٹھیک ٹھاکبینڈاتنگ نائےریتاگھومتاکھوٹاسطحیخوبشَکَل بدل دینامجبورادھ پکااٹھلاناارتعاش دینامضطربمن موجیبے وفانو مریدگھمانابشاشمسقطباریچھیڑناکَمزوربے ٹھکاناقلیل الحیاتنشیبکوتاہدرہم برہمبے ہنگمگولاضطراببے ثباتخوفناک ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Fickle
What are the meanings of Fickle in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Fickle in Urdu are بے چین - bey chaen, کچا - kachcha, الل ٹپو - alal tappu, بے کل - bey kal, چنچل - chanchal, ناپائیدار - naa paa edaar, بدلنا - badalna, بے ٹھکانا - bey thikaana, متردد - mutaraddid, اوچھا - ochha, متذبذب - mutazabzab, متلون مزاج, بوالہوس - Bowalhawas and ڈھل مل - dhil mil. To understand how would you translate the word Fickle in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Fickle or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Fickle synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Fickle. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Fickle in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Fickle in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Fickle with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by fickle?
Meanings of fickle are بے چین - bey chaen, کچا - kachcha, الل ٹپو - alal tappu, بے کل - bey kal, چنچل - chanchal, ناپائیدار - naa paa edaar, بدلنا - badalna, بے ٹھکانا - bey thikaana, متردد - mutaraddid, اوچھا - ochha, متذبذب - mutazabzab, متلون مزاج, بوالہوس - Bowalhawas and ڈھل مل - dhil mil
Whats the definition of fickle?
Definition of the fickle are
- marked by erratic changeableness in affections or attachments
What is the synonym of fickle?
Synonym of word fickle are untwirl, etiolated, newbie, imbased, wankle, disquiet, unsteeling, rompish, unexhausted, yielding
What are the idioms related to fickle?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word fickle.
- Rest comes from unrest and unrest again from rest
- A rope of sand
- Never bolt your door with a boiled carrot
- Ropes of sand
- Change of vanue
What are the quotes with word fickle?
Here are the quotes with the word fickle in them
- My second husband believed I had such a fickle attitude to friendship that each Friday he would update the list of my 'Top Ten' friends in the manner of a Top Of The Pops chart countdown. — Julie Burchill
- It's far too much to say that effective hoping is the only - or even the biggest - part of what it takes to succeed. If 14% of business productivity can be attributed to hope, that means 86% is dependent on raw talent, fickle business cycles, the quality of the product you're selling, and often pure, dumb luck. — Jeffrey Kluger
- For a change, lady luck seemed to be smiling on me. Then again, maybe the fickle wench was just lulling me into a false sense of security while she reached for a rock. — Timothy Zahn
- Fame is a fickle food upon a shifting plate. — Emily Dickinson