Throat meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Throat.
- (noun) : the passage to the stomach and lungs; in the front part of the neck below the chin and above the collarbone
- (noun) : a passage resembling a throat in shape or function
- (noun) : an opening in the vamp of a shoe at the instep
- (noun) : the part of an animal's body that corresponds to a person's throat
More words from Urdu related to Throat
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Throat meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پُختَہگلا گھونٹناحلقتنگ کھائناڑخطافگنگنانارَس بھَرے پھَل سے مُشابَہحلقومکراسگلے لگناہضم کرناشکایت کرناپوڑہابڑبڑانامقدار قلیلتیاردرہگڑ گڑاناکساگھونٹٹڑٹڑاناپختہگہری وادیگلانرکسیگردنابابیلبڑ بڑ کرناپَکّانرخرہفمکورعنقچڑیا یا جنس کا کوئی پرندہکڑ کڑانابِلکُل تَيارشکوہلقمہگر دنگلے سے اتارناگلا کرناکھاناغرانانوالہپکاہوکے سے کھانانرہیٹی کا منہنرخرامنہ بھر ...
Idioms with the word Throat in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Throat
What are the meanings of Throat in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Throat in Urdu are گلا - gala, حلقوم - halquum and حلق - halaq. To understand how would you translate the word Throat in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Throat or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Throat synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Throat. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Throat in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Throat in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Throat with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by throat?
Meanings of throat are گلا - gala, حلقوم - halquum and حلق - halaq
Whats the definition of throat?
Definition of the throat are
- the passage to the stomach and lungs; in the front part of the neck below the chin and above the collarbone
- a passage resembling a throat in shape or function
- an opening in the vamp of a shoe at the instep
- the part of an animal's body that corresponds to a person's throat
What is the synonym of throat?
Synonym of word throat are throes, weasand, throttle, swallow, ripe, neck, gullet, glottis, grumble, grouch
What are the idioms with the word throat?
Here are the idioms with the word throat in them.
- A flatterer throat is an open sepulchre
- A flatterers throat is an open sepulchre
What are the idioms related to throat?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word throat.
- A flatterers throat is an open sepulchre
- A fool tongue is long enough to cut his throat
- A fools tongue is long enough to cut his throat
- Pride joined with many virtues chokes them all
- The dust raised by the sheep does not choke the wolf
What are the quotes with word throat?
Here are the quotes with the word throat in them
- Baseball is a rookie, his experience no bigger than the lump in his throat as he begins fulfillment of his dream. — Ernie Harwell
- Temptation is like a knife, that may either cut the meat or the throat of a man it may be his food or his poison, his exercise or his destruction. — John Owen
- I started running 3 miles every morning after throat surgery to remove a cyst last year. The gym used to be my adversary. But that has all changed. Now, I look forward to it every morning. — Rachael Ray
- I have mugs of hot water every morning because the studio is cold, and also because it makes my throat sound clearer. — Mika Brzezinski