Turn off meanings in Urdu
Turn off Definitions
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Turn off.
- (verb) : cause to stop operating by disengaging a switch
- (verb) : cause to feel intense dislike or distaste
- (verb) : make a turn
The time to take counsel of your fears is before you make an important battle decision. That's the time to listen to every fear you can imagine! When you have collected all the facts and fears and made your decision, turn off all your fears and go ahead!
More words from Urdu related to Turn off
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Turn off meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
دمختم کرناخاتمہ ہوناخاصاٹکانالاک ڈاؤنباطل کرنااڑناآخری حدروکنامیکدہکھونٹسٹے سٹےچمٹناقید کر دیناڈھنکناکرنے دیناانکار کرناراہ میں روڑے ڈالناتمامعاقبتگھناانجام تک پہچاناخسیساجازت دیناچپ کردینامسدود کرناعلیحدہ کرناڈَنڈیچھوڑ دیناچھورصحنجکڑناروک دینابند گلیرخصت دیناحد سے نہ بڑھنے دینانہایتنتیجہآخرانجام تک پہنچناموندناقریبیاٹکاؤہراناآڑے آناگھیرنابند کرناہٹ جاناپار ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Turn off
What are the meanings of Turn off in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Turn off in Urdu are بند کرنا - band karna and بند کرو. To understand how would you translate the word Turn off in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Turn off or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Turn off synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Turn off. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Turn off in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Turn off in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Turn off with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by turn off?
Meanings of turn off are بند کرنا - band karna and بند کرو
Whats the definition of turn off?
Definition of the turn off are
- cause to stop operating by disengaging a switch
- cause to feel intense dislike or distaste
- make a turn
What is the synonym of turn off?
Synonym of word turn off are lockdown, empale, unstep, cutoff, closuring, confute, mure, clench, intermit, cease
What are the idioms related to turn off?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word turn off.
- Hold your jaw
- Shut down
- Shut off
- Shut up
- To build a bridge over the bridge
What are the quotes with word turn off?
Here are the quotes with the word turn off in them
- I wish people would turn off their computers, go outside, talk to people, touch people, lick people, enjoy each other's company and smell each other on the rump. — Tre Cool
- The time to take counsel of your fears is before you make an important battle decision. That's the time to listen to every fear you can imagine! When you have collected all the facts and fears and made your decision, turn off all your fears and go ahead! — George S.Patton
- I guess when you turn off the main road, you have to be prepared to see some funny houses. — Stephen King
- I can't watch other people doing comedy. As soon as somebody starts being funny I have to turn off because it upsets me. I get comedy indigestion. I just hate anybody else being funny. That's my job. — Jenny Eclair