Confine meanings in Urdu
Confine meanings in Urdu are آخری حد, حد باندھنا, سرحد, قید کرنا, حد کے اندر رکھنا, حد سے نہ بڑھنے دینا, پابند کرنا, بند کرنا, روکنا Confine in Urdu. More meanings of confine, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Confine.
- (verb) : deprive of freedom; take into confinement
- (verb) : prevent from leaving or from being removed
- (verb) : close in
- (verb) : place limits on (extent or amount or access)
- (verb) : to close within bounds, or otherwise limit or deprive of free movement
It's like there are all these languages available, especially in terms of image. Why confine yourself to only English? There's all these languages and possibilities and concepts to speak or communicate with.
With respect to the first of these obstacles, it has often been made a matter of grave complaint against Political Economists, that they confine their attention to Wealth, and disregard all consideration of Happiness or Virtue.
More words related to the meanings of Confine
More words from Urdu related to Confine
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Confine meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
گُل کر دینااختتامبرداشت کرناواپس نہ کرناپاٹناکناراڈٹناموڑ دیناروک دیناروانہ کرنانوازنامشتمِل ہوناپایاںرعیتایک جگہ یا اکٹھا باندھناہاتھ ڈالنادر بدر کرنامانع ہونابرجناجَکڑ بَندیناجائز کرناہنڈیرکاوت ڈالناخطحبسدق کرناسیماحفاظتبھڑا کےاعتراض کرناپاڑاپاسجوش کم ہو جاناگرفتاریآخری سرامات کرناتمام یا پورا کرناچھاننابند کرناخلل ڈالناڈگ بھرنامسدود کرنادخل انداز ہونارُکاوَٹنِچلے درجے یا رُتبے والاہاتھ اُٹھانالاک ڈاؤنکھوجحوالیاحاطہ کرنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Confine
What are the meanings of Confine in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Confine in Urdu are روکنا - rokna, قید کرنا - qaed karna, بند کرنا - band karna, حد باندھنا - had baandhna, سرحد - sar had and پابند کرنا - paa band karna. To understand how would you translate the word Confine in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Confine or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Confine synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Confine. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Confine in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Confine in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Confine with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by confine?
Meanings of confine are روکنا - rokna, قید کرنا - qaed karna, بند کرنا - band karna, حد باندھنا - had baandhna, سرحد - sar had and پابند کرنا - paa band karna
Whats the definition of confine?
Definition of the confine are
- deprive of freedom; take into confinement
- prevent from leaving or from being removed
- close in
- place limits on (extent or amount or access)
- to close within bounds, or otherwise limit or deprive of free movement
What is the synonym of confine?
Synonym of word confine are fend for, quench, withholden, impound, impede, bar, discontinuance, prescribes, inhibitive, immanacle
What are the idioms related to confine?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word confine.
- Mark off
- Pull draw the wool over the eyes
- To strive against the stream
- Hold to ransom
- Go the whole hog
What are the quotes with word confine?
Here are the quotes with the word confine in them
- It's like there are all these languages available, especially in terms of image. Why confine yourself to only English? There's all these languages and possibilities and concepts to speak or communicate with. — William Wiley
- I say to my colleagues never confine your best work, your hopes, your dreams, the aspiration of the American people to what will be signed by George W. Bush because that is too limiting a factor. — Nancy Pelosi
- With respect to the first of these obstacles, it has often been made a matter of grave complaint against Political Economists, that they confine their attention to Wealth, and disregard all consideration of Happiness or Virtue. — Nassau William Senior
- Stone walls confine a tinker cold iron binds a witch but a musician's music can never be fettered, for it lives first in her heart and mind. — Charles de Lint