Cease meanings in Urdu
Cease meanings in Urdu are باز رہنا, رکنا, ختم کرنا, دستبردار ہونا, ترک کرنا, ہٹ جانا, ہاتھ اُٹھانا, چھوڑ دینا, بند کرنا Cease in Urdu. More meanings of cease, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Cease.
- (verb) : put an end to a state or an activity
- (verb) : have an end, in a temporal, spatial, or quantitative sense; either spatial or metaphorical
- (noun) : ( cease' is a noun only in the phrase without cease') end
More words related to the meanings of Cease
More words from Urdu related to Cease
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Cease meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سَريامنہ پھیر لیناخاتمہ ہونادستبردار ھو جاناپابند کرناپھانسی دیناسر قلم کرناصحنہچکچاناپیٹھاعيسائی مَذہب کا نشانبند کروموقوف ہونابندبند گلیٹِھکانے لَگاناترک کرنامحدود کرناحد باندھنامليا ميٹ کرناچھیلنافیصلہ کرنامانناقانون باطِل کَر ديناباٹدمموندناکلنگہداشت کرنامنہ بند کرناساراروک رکھناآخراحتراز کرناضائع ھو جاناقینچیبے اثر کرناپھینک دینااجازتقریبیجکڑناروک لیناکھائیہونے دیناتمام کرناعفو کرناچھوڑ دیناحتماًانتہاآڑے آنامغلوب کرنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Cease
What are the meanings of Cease in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Cease in Urdu are چھوڑ دینا - chhor deyna, ختم کرنا - khatm karna, ترک کرنا - tark karna, رکنا - rukna, بند کرنا - band karna, ہٹ جانا - hat jaana and باز رہنا. To understand how would you translate the word Cease in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Cease or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Cease synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Cease. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Cease in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Cease in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Cease with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by cease?
Meanings of cease are چھوڑ دینا - chhor deyna, ختم کرنا - khatm karna, ترک کرنا - tark karna, رکنا - rukna, بند کرنا - band karna, ہٹ جانا - hat jaana and باز رہنا
Whats the definition of cease?
Definition of the cease are
- put an end to a state or an activity
- have an end, in a temporal, spatial, or quantitative sense; either spatial or metaphorical
- ( cease' is a noun only in the phrase without cease') end
What is the synonym of cease?
Synonym of word cease are abdicate, disimbitter, omittance, ousting, stop, falter, occlusion, dissimile, relinquishing, end
What are the idioms related to cease?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word cease.
- Keep form
- Go to grass
- Catch one's breath
- Pull up
- Catch one's breath
What are the quotes with word cease?
Here are the quotes with the word cease in them
- You will never cease to be the most amazed person on earth at what God has done for you on the inside. — Oswald Chambers
- People never cease to amaze me. — Tina Yothers
- No great artist ever sees things as they really are. If he did, he would cease to be an artist. — Oscar Wilde
- It is the function of art to renew our perception. What we are familiar with we cease to see. The writer shakes up the familiar scene, and, as if by magic, we see a new meaning in it. — Anais Nin