Shut meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Shut.
- (verb) : move so that an opening or passage is obstructed; make shut
- (verb) : become closed
- (verb) : prevent from entering; shut out
- (adjective) : not open
- (adjective) : used especially of mouth or eyes
- پھاٹِک کے ذریعے اندر آنے سے روکنا
The right really dominates radio, and it's amazing how much energy the right spends telling us that the press is slanted to the left when it really isn't. They want to shut other people up. They really don't understand the First Amendment.
More words related to the meanings of Shut
More words from Urdu related to Shut
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Shut meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
عرض ہونازنجیردکانرکاؤحشراحاطہشاخسانہسادھنامینڈھ کے ذریعے محفوظ کرناللکاراگنجانموندناٹھوسملاپساقط کرنابار ڈالناواقف کراناڈھیرچھوڑناٹوکاڑواڑآخر ہونامانع ہوناقینچیختمخاک ریزدستبردار ہونارکاوٹگھر کو اچھی طرح بند کر دینانالہچلاناخفیہروڑے اٹکاناناجائز کرناسمجھاناپابندیتردید کرناکٹہرا لگانافردزہدگرہ دار بنانا یا کرناپارہپابند کرناخاتمہبھرناسلاخرخصت دیناپکڑنالہر توڑبیڑی ڈالنا ...
Idioms with the word Shut in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Shut
|Shut down||بند ہونا|
|Small rain allays a great wind||تھوڑی سی بارش آندھی کو بند کر دیتی ہے|
|Snowed up||برف کی وجہ سے راستہ بند ہونا|
|Sport one's oak||دروازہ بند رکھنا|
|The best way to see divine light is put out thy own candle||باہر کے پٹ بند کر اندر کے پٹ کھول|
What are the meanings of Shut in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Shut in Urdu are بند - band, بند کرنا - band karna, منع کرنا - mana karna, پاٹنا - paatna, دروازے - Darwazay and قید کر دینا. To understand how would you translate the word Shut in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Shut or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Shut synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Shut. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Shut in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Shut in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Shut with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by shut?
Meanings of shut are بند - band, بند کرنا - band karna, منع کرنا - mana karna, پاٹنا - paatna, دروازے - Darwazay and قید کر دینا
Whats the definition of shut?
Definition of the shut are
- move so that an opening or passage is obstructed; make shut
- become closed
- prevent from entering; shut out
- not open
- used especially of mouth or eyes
- پھاٹِک کے ذریعے اندر آنے سے روکنا
What is the synonym of shut?
Synonym of word shut are dike, fasten, closing off, dissuades, breakwater, incloses, fill, copula, end, closing
What are the idioms with the word shut?
Here are the idioms with the word shut in them.
- Every door may be shut but death's door
- He that hath not the craft let him shut up the shop
- It is too late to shut the stable door when the horse is stolen
- Keep your mouth shut and your eyes open
What are the idioms related to shut?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word shut.
- A new broom sweeps clean
- See out
- The devil is not always at one door
- The face and the brow are the entrance of the mind
- Hold your jaw
What are the quotes with word shut?
Here are the quotes with the word shut in them
- The right really dominates radio, and it's amazing how much energy the right spends telling us that the press is slanted to the left when it really isn't. They want to shut other people up. They really don't understand the First Amendment. — Roger Ebert
- In my experience, if you have to keep the lavatory door shut by extending your left leg, it's modern architecture. — Nancy Banks Smith
- If an Internet company steals content, they shut it down. And let me tell you, Apple France, Yahoo France or Google France, none of them have gone out of business. — Harvey Weinstein
- Acting advice is a bit like your parents teaching you how to drive a car. You know they're right, but you still kind of want them to shut up a bit. — Max Irons