Tutor meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Tutor.
- (verb) : act as a guardian to someone
- (noun) : a person who gives private instruction (as in singing, acting, etc.)
- (verb) : be a tutor to someone; give individual instruction
Research shows that children do better in school and are less likely to drop out when fathers are involved. Engaged parents can strengthen communities, mentor and tutor students, and demonstrate through their actions how much they value their children's education.
More words from Urdu related to Tutor
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Tutor meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
لاغرسکھانے والاانضباطواقف کراناسُوکھادھوپ دکھاناماہر تعلیملٹ جانابتاناسزا دیناچرنخشکآغاز کرناانسان بناناحشمماڑامدرسضبطغور کرناغیر مرطوبسبق دینامعلمگھلاناایک قسم کی مچھلیاصلاح کرناپدسوکھناابتدا کرناتعلیم دیناریل گاڑینحیفگاڑیپاٹھکنظممشورہ لینابے آبلبھاناپانڈادربل کرناراہ دکھاناتربیت کرنامصرعہخشک کرناپہل کرناتعليم ديناادیبلاغر کرنابڑی بگھیبندمرنا ...
Idiom with the word Tutor in it
Idiom related to the meaning of Tutor
What are the meanings of Tutor in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Tutor in Urdu are سکھانا - sikhaana and معلم - moallim. To understand how would you translate the word Tutor in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Tutor or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Tutor synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Tutor. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Tutor in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Tutor in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Tutor with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by tutor?
Meanings of tutor are سکھانا - sikhaana and معلم - moallim
Whats the definition of tutor?
Definition of the tutor are
- act as a guardian to someone
- a person who gives private instruction (as in singing, acting, etc.)
- be a tutor to someone; give individual instruction
What is the synonym of tutor?
Synonym of word tutor are educate, pedagogue, dry, instructor, teacher, discipline, educator, educationist, drying up, verse
What are the idioms with the word tutor?
Here are the idioms with the word tutor in them.
- What tutor for a child sixty years old
What are the idioms related to tutor?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word tutor.
- You are teaching an eagle how to fly
What are the quotes with word tutor?
Here are the quotes with the word tutor in them
- Research shows that children do better in school and are less likely to drop out when fathers are involved. Engaged parents can strengthen communities, mentor and tutor students, and demonstrate through their actions how much they value their children's education. — Arne Duncan
- Well, especially now I come to realize - and then - I would do my schooling which was three hours with a tutor and right after that I would go to the recording studio and record, and I'd record for hours and hours until it's time to go to sleep. — Michael Jackson