Advise meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Advise.
- (verb) : give advice to
- (verb) : make a proposal, declare a plan for something
- (verb) : inform (somebody) of something
Just really, really believe in what you're trying to do. Don't let people alter that. Let people advise you and lead you down paths to make smart business decisions. But trust your instinct and trust that overwhelming drive that made you put all your dreams and everything on the line.
|They advised him||انہوں نے اسے مشورہ دیا|
More words related to the meanings of Advise
More words from Urdu related to Advise
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Advise meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اعلان کرنا êlaanدرست کرنانحیف بناناواقف کراناآگے دھر لینابہکانامطلقاًظاہر کرناناموریجھاڑناجگانامقصدقرار دیناخشکریلناپہل کرناخیال کرنازبان کھولناانسان بنانامنترتیببَخشنااصطلاحبچنمیٹھا کرناچرنعمل توثیقخیالورزش کرناپھوڑناخاطر و مدارت کرناجائزہتصدیق کرناتولناکوئی مستند بات یا راۓآوازہبیٹھناآواز دیناگُفتَگُو کرناغیر مرطوبضمیرپیٹھ ٹھونکنااطلاع دیناسجھاناحدلٹ جانانفسامن و امانارادہ کرنالاغرواپس بھیجنا ...
Idioms with the word Advise in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Advise
What are the meanings of Advise in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Advise in Urdu are غور کرنا - ghaur karna, کہنا - kaehna, سکھانا - sikhaana and مشورہ دینا - mashwirah deyna. To understand how would you translate the word Advise in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Advise or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Advise synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Advise. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Advise in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Advise in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Advise with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by advise?
Meanings of advise are غور کرنا - ghaur karna, کہنا - kaehna, سکھانا - sikhaana and مشورہ دینا - mashwirah deyna
Whats the definition of advise?
Definition of the advise are
- give advice to
- make a proposal, declare a plan for something
- inform (somebody) of something
What is the synonym of advise?
Synonym of word advise are reconsider, impel, deliberating, think, train, aver, pondering, dictum, contemplating, speculate
What are the idioms with the word advise?
Here are the idioms with the word advise in them.
- Everyone thinks himself able to advise others
- To physic the dead and to advise an old man are the same things
- While the discreet advise take counsel the fool doth his business
What are the idioms related to advise?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word advise.
- You are teaching an eagle how to fly
- Do not go to the council hall before you are called
- To put something into someone head
- To put something into someones head
- Do as i say not as i do
What are the quotes with word advise?
Here are the quotes with the word advise in them
- I have found the best way to give advice to your children is to find out what they want and then advise them to do it. — Harry S.Truman
- The best way to give advice to your children is to find out what they want and then advise them to do it. — Harry S.Truman
- Just really, really believe in what you're trying to do. Don't let people alter that. Let people advise you and lead you down paths to make smart business decisions. But trust your instinct and trust that overwhelming drive that made you put all your dreams and everything on the line. — Luke Bryan
- I can't advise any of the young ones, because I don't know what their background was, but I would suggest that anyone who wants to be famous more than anything - there's a real problem. — Shirley MacLaine
How to use advise in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use advise in a sentence.
- They advised him — انہوں نے اسے مشورہ دیا