Teacher meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Teacher.
- (noun) : a personified abstraction that teaches
- (noun) : a person whose occupation is teaching
A few years back, when my style was 'punk grandma,' I picked up an amazing pair of sandals - orthopaedic ones, with really thick soles. I've given them away to a friend now, because these days my look is more '1980s substitute teacher gone wild.'
More words related to the meanings of Teacher
More words from Urdu related to Teacher
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Teacher meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پیشوادبانالالاہادیقوی العزمپیشین گوئی کرناگھروالیاستادخاطبحاکمہنر مندی حاصل کرناخدائیاستانیالاہیگُروپادھاگرماہرٹھاکرمجتہددائیبھید کہنامخدومہگوریانیمنیبفتح کرناعبور حاصل کرنا übuurدیوکافرسکھانے والادرس کرنے والاپروفیسرمالکبس یا قابو میں لانافقیہلگائیسون بچارناآقانیمعلمہمڈھادھ پتیخود سرپادریصنمماہر تعلیملیکچرارامامصاحبمغلوب یا ضبط کرناسماوی ...
What are the meanings of Teacher in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Teacher in Urdu are مدرس - mudarris, معلم - moallim, استانی - ustaani, سکھانے والا, مرشد - murshid and استاد - ustaad. To understand how would you translate the word Teacher in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Teacher or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Teacher synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Teacher. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Teacher in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Teacher in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Teacher with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by teacher?
Meanings of teacher are مدرس - mudarris, معلم - moallim, استانی - ustaani, سکھانے والا, مرشد - murshid and استاد - ustaad
Whats the definition of teacher?
Definition of the teacher are
- a personified abstraction that teaches
- a person whose occupation is teaching
What is the synonym of teacher?
Synonym of word teacher are instructor, tutor, mistress, pedagogue, schistosity, matron, educator, educationist, beak, drier
What are the quotes with word teacher?
Here are the quotes with the word teacher in them
- I basically started playing violin at the age of six. That lasted about three years because my previous teacher died and the second teacher didn't really know how to successfully get me going. — Miroslav Vitous
- Benevolence alone will not make a teacher, nor will learning alone do it. The gift of teaching is a peculiar talent, and implies a need and a craving in the teacher himself. — John Jay Chapman
- A few years back, when my style was 'punk grandma,' I picked up an amazing pair of sandals - orthopaedic ones, with really thick soles. I've given them away to a friend now, because these days my look is more '1980s substitute teacher gone wild.' — Beth Ditto
- If you love dance and you have the gift of teaching, teaching is super amazing and important because my teachers planted that seed in me. As a teacher you understand the difference or the definition of a Baryshnikov or a Gregory Hines, so teaching is really important and very necessary. — Laurieann Gibson