Twelve meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Twelve.
- (noun) : the cardinal number that is the sum of eleven and one
- (adjective satellite) : denoting a quantity consisting of 12 items or units
More words from Urdu related to Twelve
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Twelve meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پھرانادوجگہجُزوعہدساعتمحور پَر گھُمانابارےدُورتبدیل کرنادو شَخص یا چیزوں کا جوڑکم و بیشٹُکڑادورانپہراگَردِش دیناپٹیبارموڑنادرحِصّہجُگہنگامراہ سے ہٹنااِدھر اُدھرجزموسمپھرنابارہپُرزہباریگھمانامخاطب ہوناارد گردحصہزمانہدفعہداؤںاندازاًحصّہبدلنااِس عدَد کی علامَت یا نِشانمتعلقپارہمدتنوبتمَرکَز کے گِرد گھُماناسمتعلقعرصہگھومنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Twelve
What are the meanings of Twelve in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Twelve in Urdu are اِس عدَد کی علامَت یا نِشان and بارہ - baarah. To understand how would you translate the word Twelve in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Twelve or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Twelve synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Twelve. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Twelve in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Twelve in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Twelve with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by twelve?
Meanings of twelve are اِس عدَد کی علامَت یا نِشان and بارہ - baarah
Whats the definition of twelve?
Definition of the twelve are
- the cardinal number that is the sum of eleven and one
- denoting a quantity consisting of 12 items or units
What is the synonym of twelve?
Synonym of word twelve are two, turn, time, about, part
What are the idioms related to twelve?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word twelve.
- Crooked by nature is never made straight by education
- Every dog has his day
- What is bred in the bone will never come out of flesh
- What is crooked in nature cannot be straightened by art
What are the quotes with word twelve?
Here are the quotes with the word twelve in them
- I was born at the age of twelve on an MGM lot. — Judy Garland
- I was born at the age of twelve on a Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer lot. — Edward Koch
- But when I was twelve years old I caught my first strong glimpse of one of the fundamental forces of existence, whose votary I was destined to be for life - namely, Beauty. — Georg Brandes
- Jesus picked up twelve men from the bottom ranks of business and forged them into an organisation that conquered the world. — Bruce Barton