Vacation meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Vacation.
- (noun) : leisure time away from work devoted to rest or pleasure
- (verb) : spend or take a vacation
- (noun) : the act of making something legally void
The readers are the ones who let us live our dreams. I try to write books which are really compelling - that you'd take on vacation and rather than going out, you'd read in your hotel room because you had to find out what happened. Hopefully that's what readers are responding to.
More words related to the meanings of Vacation
More words from Urdu related to Vacation
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Vacation meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پروانگیوارثتگیلنگڑاتا ہواعہدہ براہ ہوناٹھر جاناعالممعزولیڈھیلصلحدڑاڑترددجاتافراغہلکا کرنارکنادرمیانرخصتالوداعیفرصت دیناچاکلٹکاناالگ ہوناکوچ کرناتامُلٹھیراؤسبکدوش کرناڈٹ جاناہنگامبرخواستگیدیر لگاناناغہتردد کرناجا رہے ہیںرہائیلنگڑاانڈیلناٹھیرانادورعلیحدگیرخصتیآرامدراڑدیر ہونااذنکہیں سے دور جاناتردیدپسرامخالی جگہآزاد کرناترقی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Vacation
What are the meanings of Vacation in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Vacation in Urdu are وقفہ - waqfah, چھٹی - chhutti, رخصت - rukhsat, مہلت - mohlat, ابطال and تعطیل - tatiil. To understand how would you translate the word Vacation in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Vacation or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Vacation synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Vacation. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Vacation in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Vacation in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Vacation with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by vacation?
Meanings of vacation are وقفہ - waqfah, چھٹی - chhutti, رخصت - rukhsat, مہلت - mohlat, ابطال and تعطیل - tatiil
Whats the definition of vacation?
Definition of the vacation are
- leisure time away from work devoted to rest or pleasure
- spend or take a vacation
- the act of making something legally void
What is the synonym of vacation?
Synonym of word vacation are intervolution, vacationing, valediction, intermission, intervary, release, permission, interlude, interpause, leave
What are the idioms related to vacation?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word vacation.
- Between times
- It is always holiday with the slothful
- Freneh leave
- Knock off
What are the quotes with word vacation?
Here are the quotes with the word vacation in them
- One of my favorite vacation places is Miami, because of the people, the water and the beach - of course - and the architecture on Miami Beach is so wonderful. — Oksana Baiul
- It's great that people are basically spending their two weeks of vacation to come out and be with us in some weird part of the world. And I think we owe it to them to take 'em to some cool places. — Jeff Ament
- The readers are the ones who let us live our dreams. I try to write books which are really compelling - that you'd take on vacation and rather than going out, you'd read in your hotel room because you had to find out what happened. Hopefully that's what readers are responding to. — Harlan Coben
- My first holiday to San Francisco in 1998-99 was supposed to be a two-week vacation but I ended up staying five weeks and nearly didn't come home. — Johnny Vegas