Wedding meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Wedding.
- (noun) : the act of marrying; the nuptial ceremony
- (noun) : the social event at which the ceremony of marriage is performed
- (noun) : a party of people at a wedding
I've chosen my wedding ring large and heavy to continue forever. But exactly because of that all the time that Dave and I have an argument I feel it like handcuffs, and on anger time I throw it in a basket. Poor Dave, he bought me three wedding rings already!
More words from Urdu related to Wedding
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Wedding meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Wedding in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Wedding
What are the meanings of Wedding in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Wedding in Urdu are شادی - shaadi and بیاہ - biyaah. To understand how would you translate the word Wedding in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Wedding or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Wedding synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Wedding. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Wedding in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Wedding in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Wedding with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by wedding?
Meanings of wedding are شادی - shaadi and بیاہ - biyaah
Whats the definition of wedding?
Definition of the wedding are
- the act of marrying; the nuptial ceremony
- the social event at which the ceremony of marriage is performed
- a party of people at a wedding
What is the synonym of wedding?
Synonym of word wedding are marriage, couage, gladsomeness, wedelning, gladness, marrying, marries, maritage, mardying, wedel
What are the idioms with the word wedding?
Here are the idioms with the word wedding in them.
- As your wedding ring wears so do your cares
What are the idioms related to wedding?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word wedding.
- Between the hand and lipthe morsal may slip
- Marry your son when you will your daughter when you can
- My son is my son till he gets him a wife but my daughter is my daughter for all her life
- Unencumbered wedding
- A friend married is a friend lost
What are the quotes with word wedding?
Here are the quotes with the word wedding in them
- I've chosen my wedding ring large and heavy to continue forever. But exactly because of that all the time that Dave and I have an argument I feel it like handcuffs, and on anger time I throw it in a basket. Poor Dave, he bought me three wedding rings already! — Carmen Miranda
- A wedding anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance and tenacity. The order varies for any given year. — Paul Sweeney
- I've been sober for two-and-a-half years, My children are happy. In August, my wife and I will celebrate our fifteenth wedding anniversary. My band is back together with a sold-out tour. — Trey Anastasio
- When I decided to get married at 40, I couldn't find a dress with the modernity or sophistication I wanted. That's when I saw the opportunity for a wedding gown business. — Vera Wang