Wedlock meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Wedlock.
- (noun) : the state of being a married couple voluntarily joined for life (or until divorce)
More words from Urdu related to Wedlock
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Wedlock meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Wedlock in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Wedlock
What are the meanings of Wedlock in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Wedlock in Urdu are شادی - shaadi, نکاہ - nikaah and بیاہ - biyaah. To understand how would you translate the word Wedlock in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Wedlock or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Wedlock synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Wedlock. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Wedlock in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Wedlock in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Wedlock with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by wedlock?
Meanings of wedlock are شادی - shaadi, نکاہ - nikaah and بیاہ - biyaah
Whats the definition of wedlock?
Definition of the wedlock are
- the state of being a married couple voluntarily joined for life (or until divorce)
What is the synonym of wedlock?
Synonym of word wedlock are intermarry, inmarry, inmarriage, wedding, spousal, matrimony, nubility, espousal, marriage, couage
What are the idioms with the word wedlock?
Here are the idioms with the word wedlock in them.
- Age and wedlock tame man and beast
What are the idioms related to wedlock?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word wedlock.
- Between the hand and lipthe morsal may slip
- Marry your son when you will your daughter when you can
- My son is my son till he gets him a wife but my daughter is my daughter for all her life
- Unencumbered wedding
- A friend married is a friend lost
What are the quotes with word wedlock?
Here are the quotes with the word wedlock in them
- They dream in courtship, but in wedlock wake. — Alexander Pope
- The chain of wedlock is so heavy that it takes two to carry it - and sometimes three. — Heraclitus
- The trouble with wedlock is that there's not enough wed and too much lock. — Christopher Morley